꧁𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑻𝒘𝒐꧂

Chapter 2 - "Chosen one"

"Singing " - Singing is the act of producing musical sounds with the voice and augment regular speech by the use of sustained tonality,rythm and a variety of vocal techniques........

Singers perform music that can be sing with or without accompaniment by musical instruments .....

PS: I added the song cause someone requested it!^_^

As you reach down the halls with your teacher you heard squiking.

"Is this the volleyball Gym??!!"

Opening the doors your teacher ask you to walk in.

"Hello , Good Morning "

Turning your attention to the people who are in the gym you noticed that there are lots of groups each are wearing same uniforms and a 5 students with their own perspective teachers.

"So this is all the people who can sing in haikyuu university??!! As I must say I'm disappointed " An old man wearing white and violet tracksuit point out with a grunt.

"Well the Let's start this."

Boys ! Another old man shout but this time he's wearing a red and White tracksuit.

He turn around to face you and the other students .

"I know that your teachers already explained what's happening right?! So the boys here will vote who is the "Chosen Student" Who will join the contest."

"Wait I didn't agree to this!" Your thoughts were cut down by another voice.

"But now first introduce yourselves "

" Kazane Karui ,Third Year!"

"Ichigo Kurusaki ,2nd Year!"

"Mae Tachibana,first Year!"

" Hashira Kaito,second Year!"

"Tamaki Haruhi,third Year"( LOL)

" (L-L/N) (Y-Y/N),First Year"

"Okay Kazane First "

As they sing you just zoned out.

What if my lyrics are wrong ??!! What if they don't like my voice ??!!! Lots of negative gooties ( As Sugamama- Sugawara called it ) are running down your brain.

"What if -"

"(L/N) next."

"What ?!"

"HA- HAI!"

Taking a deep breath you start singing.

(SCARS TO YOURS BEAUTIFUL-ALLESIA CARA)

She just want to be beautiful she goes
Unnoticed She know no limits
She craves attention She praises an image
She prays to be sculpted by the sculpture
Oh she don't see the light that shining
Deep within her eyes can find it
Maybe we have made her blind
So she just covered up the pain
And cut those words away
Cause Cover Girls Don't Cry -

"Stop!"

You open your eyes to see (of course that's the purpose of our eyes after all LMAO 😂) Everyone in the gym silent.

"Oh My why did he stop me ?! Does my voice sound terrible ?! Oh My So Embarrassing!"

" We already made a decision" A very deep voice said .

"We Choose you (Y/N) (L/N) to join the contest."

"Wait - What ?!"

✿✿

This chapter again sucks. Sorry.

Word Count:442

Word Count:442