꧁𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑻𝒘𝒆𝒍𝒗𝒆.꧂

Chapter 12- Reunion of the exes (Friend? Boyfriend? Not really sure.)

Also please Play the song if I said you can play it! This chapter would be a song chapter and mainly covers the past relationship of the reader with "HIM" Yes I would reveal him now.

Also I apologize for being such a childish person and just said that if you guys won't vote I wouldn't update, Sorry it's to immature for me to do that.

Song: Better by Julie Anne San Jose. (Please support this Filipina singer, She's really underrated. )

After that one hectic, Akward trip to the EXO planet-

Here you are taking a stroll to the resort, Of course you noticed some changes after 2 years.
You sighed. The memories of "Him" we're still there. After 2 years of dating. You can't just possibly get rid of him like that.

"(Y/N)?!" Ahh, His voice something that you really missed. The familiar voice that help you move on when your mother and father died on a car accident.The one that helps you with your grades. The one that you loved.

"I-Itachi?!" You said, hint of shock was and sadness in your voice.

You turned your back to him, Ready to Naruto Run or Nezuko Run all the way to your room. But before you can do that, He hold your wrist and pull you into his embrace. Ohh, How you miss his hugs,but this is not right. You know he has a girlfriend but, For once you let him hug you. Tears rolling down your eyes as he continues to hug you.

"(Y/N), Can we talk? Please Baby." He said, With those pleading onyx eyes. His Raven hair that we're now longer.

You sighed but agreed with him.

(Play the song now!)

"What do you want Itachi?" You said to him, Coldly.

("You", He said No jkj)

"(Y/N), I'm sorry for everything I've done."

They told me I should be careful around you.
Some people don't like you .

"Stay away from Itachi, (Y/N) trust me he'll only hurt you. " Sasuke said And walked away.

But I said you want me , You're my sweetest addiction.

"I'm telling you Sasuke!I'm his sweetest addiction! Why did you hate your brother so much?! You shouted at him.

But he only mutter a small "let's see"

My friends would warn me, had a bad intuation.
Oooh, I didn't give a damn about it.
Oooh, I would be the one to save you.

"(Y/N),Real Talk but you should really stay away from Itachi, Ya know?"

Better, Better,Better,Hey.
Better,Better, Told then that you were better.
Better,Better,Better,Hey
Better,Better,For me.

"Don't worry too much about me, Naruto! He told me that he will become better for me and I would be the one to help him! You smiled at him

"If you said so." He said, Shrugging his shoulders.

(Imma, Skip Some part! Cause Author is lazy.)

I'm off your circus,and your bed of roses.

"I'm done Itachi! Let's stop this dating!"

I'm use to being use tryna play the pool.
Cause I thought I was the only one, Only one.
Treated me like I was just for fun, That wasn't fun.
While you out there vibin.
All the girls you're trying,Tryna fool around with.

"So, Who would you choose Itachi?" Izumi asked the male.

No,I didn't desey this.
I wish you all the best cause this is Goodbye.

"Itachi, If you have to choose between me and her,Choose her. Because if you really love me, There would be no other choices. So, Goodbye Itachi I hope you and Izumi would be happy without me." You said, Naruto Running.

"I'm moving on without you."

*the better part still go on*

"See, Itachi?" You Said as he looked up to you.

Tears running down, Eye to eye. You told him.

"Instead of becoming bitter like what you guys bet, I became a BETTER person and know what?"

"It's all because of you." you said, Turning your back and walk away.

Tadaa, Another update, So someone might said Itachi is too old for the reader but I adjusted their Ages. So there's nothing to be worried about Itachi being a pedo cause it's only oropedo-

Also;

I hope y'all enjoy this chapter!

I would change the cover tommorow!

See you soon my Silvery Blumins~

Word Count: seven Hundred forty four words.