꧁ 𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑭𝒐𝒖𝒓꧂

Chapter 4 - Change of Appearance?!

✿✿✿

You sighed , entering the gym but you also make sure there's no stray ball or anything.

As you can see the principal had cancelled the boys practice to help you with you're own practice, Since Yachi Had announced that there's a singing and dancing competition and you can only audition if you also compete with the dance contest.

*Flashback*

"L/N - San ! Yachi called out to you."

"Do you need something Yachi-san?"  You asked the blonde girl.

"I-Im sorry !"

"Wait - Why??!! Your extremely confused , why is she apologizing to you?!"

"There's an announcement of the producer of the contest she said that you can't join the contest if there's only one division you will join , You need to join singing and dancing divisions L/N -san!" She exclaimed.

"What?!"

*Flashback end*

"Hello, I'm Kiyoko Shimizu Manager of karasuno's Volleyball Club." A beautiful girl with glasses introduced, 'Damn I wish I also look good with glasses, Oh my She's so beautiful I hope me too.' You thought.

"I'm Yuki And this is Kaori We're the manager of Fukorodani." A girl with brown hair and another with red hair girl introduced

"Hana Misaki Manager of Johzenji ." A girl with short Bob brown hair

And so on (A/N: TAMAD LANG TALAGA SI AUTHOR HAHAHHAHA)

You soon got pretty close to the manager and y'all basically Called each other by first name now

"Nae (Y/N)-Chan Yuki and The other managers are thinking about this."Kaori exclaimed.

"I like where this going."You heared Kiyoko.muttered.

"Ano- what is it?!" You asked, 'please not something illegal! '

"We've been thinking about giving you a make-over!" All the managers stated at once.

"Woah~ A make-over that's cool!" A guy with two toned hair blond and black with brown eyes said.

You have been talking to the managers and you didn't notice them.

Another one step into the gym he look exactly like him but with silver(?) Hair this time, Then you noticed there are six guys in here one with black and white hair the same jersey with the twins , since they look like each other you assumed they are twins the other one has Black a little messy hair a small guy who look like a shuttlecock and a black haired guy with a surgical mask on.

"Yes~ and you boys would be the judge , but first state your names."

"Miya Atsumu Setter for the Inarizaki team."The guy with the golden haired