꧁𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑬𝒍𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏.꧂

Chapter 11- Friends.

PS: this will contains Spoiler if didn't watch/read the manga of naruto ( But don't worry this will only happen in this arc.) Sorry for not updating the WiFi here in PH is Filipino time.🤦 (If ya know what I mean)

Waking up early is not really your thing.

"(Y/N)-CHAN! WAKE UP IT'S ALREADY 6:00 IN THE MORNING!" Yukie Shouted at you, I mean who wouldn't? You we're always been like this Crying to sleep and waking up late in the afternoon.

"Fine! I'm awake now!" You told her.

"Go and Change we're going to the resort at exactly 10:00!" She said leaving you at the your room.

You feel like crying again,the memories (Bring back, Memories bring back you~) of your past lover is still at your Head, the pain of what he did.

"Of all resort, Why the one that is owned by the Uchihas?!"

(A/N: Resorts? Uchiha!
Hotel? Trivago-)

Shaking your head, you get up.

"It's time to get ready now." You said determination all over your face.

A

rriving at the resort the coaches were the one to talk to the receptionist which is a good thing.

You clutch on Kiyoko's Arm, Hiding your face in case someone recognize you, In which got the female worried.

"Y/N-Chan are you okay?"

Nodding your head, "Yes"

"Oh My God is that you Y/N-Chan?!" A exited voice called out to you. Facing the person, you almost want to die.And Scream NOOOOO! LIKE THIS:

"Oh, Ino, TenTen and Sakura too?!" You said faking the excitement in your voice, no it's not like you don't want to see them

"Oh, Ino, TenTen and Sakura too?!" You said faking the excitement in your voice, no it's not like you don't want to see them. It's just that some things were really complicated and also because of the fact that there's a possibility he's here.

"How are you girl? I miss you!" Ino squeels.

You look back at your group." Uhmm, You guys can go now I'm just reuniting with some friends." You said rubbing the back of your head with a uneasy smile.

"Is that so? The our room is in Fourth floor room 125." Yachi told you. Then they continue walking.

"Uhmm Where are the others?" You asked.