꧁𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒚-𝑶𝒏𝒆꧂

-(Y/N) continue her study while training

-She keeps in touch with (C/N) but that didn't last long when her phone and the other trainees phones were confiscated

-(Y/N) doesn't know if she's going to debut Solo or group

-She's training with other girls but It's still unknown wether they would Be solo or group.

-She would Train for 4 years

-(C/N) continue to also pursue his dreams cause he want (Y/N) to be proud of them when they comeback.

-Your friends Raine, Stevie and Merie Are also invited to become a trainee after the company sees the live video of their performance with you.

-(C/N) gave them a letter and some small gift for them to give it to you.

-(C/N) is kinda mad and confused why Did you not keep in touch anymore.

-(C/N) doesn't know that Your phone is confiscated.

-(Y/N)'s company isn't really that strict but It still have rules.

4 years later

"

I'm Back Japan!"You shouted, Everyone gives you weird looks,You would actually Kiss the floor-

"CALM DOWN (N/N)!"your group mates told you.

"Ehe, Sorry!"

"(Y/N)!!"

"NII-SAN!ACE!"

The dog quickly pounced on you, Causing you to fall on the ground. You laughed,And ruffled the dogs fur.

"Nii-San!"You hugged your brother.

"(Y/N),Look at you! You grown so much!"

"Oh,Hey!Merie,Stevie and Raine!"

"Yow/Sup" While Vie just nod her head.

"Let's go celebrate then! A lunch perhaps!"

"Sure!"

And just by that you continue your journey.

"So,(Y/N) any boy in your life?"

"What no!" You said,A little defensive,Besides you have a promise to (C/N) that once you met again,You guys will start dating.

"Why though?"Your brother asked you,Geez just because he's succesful on his lovelife doesn't mean you do to.

"She's still in love with (C/N) That's why." Merie spilled the beans as she Chewed on her food. The resto isn't full of people which is a good thing,Most people inside know to mind they're own business.

"Oh My! My tea!"Raine gasp,While Stev Giggled.

"I Wonder where he is now?"

❀