꧁𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒚꧂

WARNING: BIG TIMESKIP!! YOU HAD BEEN WARNED!!!

I DON'T KNOW OF YOU COULD CONSIDER IT AS MANGA SPOILER SO-
OMG, WE'RE NEARING THE END!

You can read this while listening to the song!

Also,I joined a contest called Memory Game,And I seriously don't know how that works,Rather than It's name so wish me some luck Please-
(Mina here,From the future,Yeah I lost-)

Lol,The fact that I decided to update first before doing some homework😬

I don't know who should I make a ending first? I'm thinking of Akaashi or Kita (But I think Kita)

BTW I DON'T KNOW HOW JAPANESE EDUCATION SYSTEM WORKS,SO I'M GOING TO DO HOW PH HIGHSCHOOL EDUCATION SYSTEM!

𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒚-𝑷𝒂𝒊𝒏𝒇𝒖𝒍 𝒈𝒐𝒐𝒅𝒃𝒚𝒆𝒔.

"𝓑𝓮𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝔀𝓮𝓪𝓴 𝓶𝓮𝓪𝓷𝓼 𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓻𝓮 𝓲𝓼 𝓻𝓸𝓸𝓶 𝓽𝓸 𝓰𝓻𝓸𝔀."
-Ittetsu Takeda

2000+ WORDS SPECIAL.

"Woo, That was exhausting." You Said, Wiping the sweat on your forehead. You smiled, Looking at the sight of your school.

"I would miss this." You thought to yourself, Sighting.

"Nae,How About we hang out after school? I mean all of us?" You suggest,You really want to cherish the moment with them,The moment your still with him.

"Sure!"

Hanging out with the boys is the best,We have the chaotic ones,The moms,The 'Mature',Lazy, Silent and the normal ones, It's fun,All fun. You sure would miss them once you leave.Sighing,You remove the Though of that and smiled.

"We should take a picture! Your friend,Merie suggested.

"One!"

"Two!"

"Three!"

"SMILE!"

TIMESKIP

"Today Is the day."You said to yourself,You and your friends,Merie,Stevie and Raine are recognize 'With Honors.'You all have medals dangling in your neck and a certificate in hand. Taking pictures.

"I'mma post this on Insta with the hashtag Squad goals!!"

"Ahh! That would be amazing!" And they start to hug each other and cry.

"(N/N) seriously,I'm gonna miss you once you leave! Don't ever try to forget us or else." Raine said,With Merie nodding her head.

"Of course I won't! Duh! You guys are my real friends! I won't never let you guys down! I promise once I comeback im a idol already."

"You promised that?"She asked.

"Of course duh."

"This goes for some group hug!" And you all hug each other.

"Anyways,I'm gonna continue crying." She Said and cries again.