꧁𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑵𝒊𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒏꧂

𝖨 𝖽𝗈𝗇'𝗍 𝗄𝗇𝗈𝗐 𝗐𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝗍𝗈 𝗌𝖺𝗒 𝖻𝗎𝗍 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗇𝗀𝗌 𝗆𝖺𝗒 𝖼𝗈𝗆𝖾 𝗋𝗎𝗌𝗁 𝗈𝗏𝖾𝗋 𝖺𝗅𝗋𝖾𝖺𝖽𝗒.

𝖠𝗅𝗌𝗈,𝖨'𝗆 𝗐𝗋𝗂𝗍𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖨'𝗆 𝖺𝗅𝗆𝗈𝗌𝗍 𝖺𝗍 200 + 𝗐𝗈𝗋𝖽𝗌 𝗌𝗂𝗇𝖼𝖾 𝖨 𝖽𝖾𝖼𝗂𝖽𝖾𝖽 𝗍𝗈 𝗍𝖺𝗄𝖾 𝖺 𝖻𝗋𝖾𝖺𝗄 𝖺𝗅𝗅 𝖨 𝗐𝗋𝗂𝗍𝖾 𝗂𝗌 𝗇𝗈𝗐 𝗀𝗈𝗇𝖾-

𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒆𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒏- 𝑩𝒂𝒄𝒌.

3 days passed and you were feeling a lot better now,You guys are boarding the bus the coaches let you sit with everyone you like. Also did I forgot to say that Kita and Kenma actually comforted you?! Well That's just out of character for them,Or maybe we just didn't really know how their characters work and just simoly judged them by what we see.

Flashback*

You and Kenma actually decided to eat,But that didn't last long cause he was called by one of his teammates, Shibayam Yuki to be exact. Of course you guys did some proper greeting and goodbyes .

After you eat,You decided to wash the dishes,but it was snatched by someone,Or to be exact It's actually a reverse Bokuto, Love child of kageyama and Sugawara- 

"Ki-Kita San what are you doing here?!" You said frightened,It's not like he is Kuroko who is Lack of presence.

"Let me do the dishes,I'm just done after our practice."

You didn't say anything,You just let him do it. I mean who wants to do the dishes anyways? Not you cause your face is thick-

"Then let me atleast accompany you,Kita-san." He just nods.

You sat down in one of the chairs,Waiting for him to be finished since the plates needed to be clean isn't that much. You plan on waiting for him,But never plan on falling asleep out of tiredness of crying....

Kita eventually finished,Deciding that it's time for you two to sleep,But instead you actually asleep already. He sighed,Staring at your beautiful face that somehow is covered by your hair that shine because of the moonlight.

He decided to tke you to your room,Carrying you bridal-style that every girls dream of-

As soon as he was there He is greeted by Karasuno's manager,Kiyoko Shimizu. They say a littke formal greetings. Kita Carefully let go of you in your bed. Saying a silent goodbye to Kiyoko,Since the others are already pass asleep.

𑁍
(𝖠/𝖭: 𝖳𝗂𝗆𝖾 𝗌𝗄𝗂𝗉 𝗂𝗇 𝖿𝗅𝖺𝗌𝗁𝖻𝖺𝖼𝗄 𝗂𝖿 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝗆𝖺𝗄𝖾 𝗌𝖾𝗇𝗌𝖾?)

You were greeted by the morning sun and  kiyoko,Good thing is that she isn't  the one who gossip to much about boys,Literally diffirent from the others. Of course she asked you about it but you kind of explained it to her and all so it's fine now.

𝖳𝗁𝗈𝗎gh she quietly start to tease you about it-

"(Y/N)-Chan can we sit together?" A voice snap you out from your little flashback

"Oh,Suga-san Yes,We can sit together." You replied,Smiling at the male.

"I'm happy seeing you're okay now also just call me Koushi,." He gave you a smile.

"Well,Death is something we can't control of and tgere is nothing to do than to move forward,Don't live in the past and Keep looking at the future."

"I am glad,That your midset is like that (Y/N)."

"Oi! You two lovebirds! Stop Flirting board in the bus now!" Coach Ukai yelled.

Feeling your cheecks lit up a little. You reploed back. "Hai!"

The bus ride is again chaotic The left part is so lud while the right part of the bus is just silent?

You guys were sitting in the middle right part,And all I can say is that Yiu are getting spoiled by the Team Mom.

They offer food that is needed to be healthy. Yaku gave you this green smoothie and being the Oni-senpai he is,Means that you need to drink the whole bottle. Heck,Where did he get that?!

Yes,You finished the smoothie and almost waat to puke right on the spot. But You hold it cause you are not Hinata. Also did I forgot to say that Hinata puke on Tanaka's pants? Kiyoomi being the germophobe quickly run to the Back part of the bus,Sanitize himself and his surroundings.

Good thing is that Keiji give you some orange juice better than that green smoothie-

Welp,I guess That's w𝖯𝖾hat will happen if you go to a training  campwith a bunch of volleyball dorks.

𝖲𝗈 𝗁𝗈𝗐 𝖺𝗋𝖾 𝗒𝗈𝗎?

𝖧𝗈𝗉𝖾 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗀𝗎𝗒𝗌 𝖾𝗇𝗃𝗈𝗒 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋!

𝖺𝗅𝗌𝗈 𝖧𝖺𝗉𝗉𝗒 𝖡𝗂𝗋𝗍𝗁𝖽𝖺𝗒 𝗍𝗈 𝖸𝖺𝖼𝗁𝗂 𝖧𝗂𝗍𝗈𝗄𝖺!!

𝖨 𝗋𝖾𝗆𝖾𝗆𝖻𝖾𝗋 𝗌𝗈𝗆𝖾𝗈𝗇𝖾 𝗁𝖺𝗍𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗈𝗇 𝗁𝖾𝗋 𝖼𝖺𝗎𝗌𝖾 𝗉𝖤𝗈𝗉𝗅𝖾 𝗌𝗍𝖠𝗋𝖳 𝖽𝖮𝖨𝗇𝗀 𝖲𝗍𝖱𝖺𝗂𝖦𝖧𝗍 𝖲𝖧𝗂𝗉𝖲,𝖠𝗇𝖽 𝖲𝖧𝖾'𝖲 𝗈𝖭 𝗍𝖧𝖾 𝗐𝖠𝗒 𝖿𝖮𝖱 𝗆𝖸 𝗌𝗁𝖨𝖯. 𝖳𝗁𝖺𝗍'𝗌 𝗌𝗍𝗋𝖺𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍 𝗎𝗉 𝗂𝗆𝗆𝖺𝗍𝗎𝗋𝖾 𝗉𝗅𝖾𝖺𝗌𝖾 𝖽𝗈𝗇'𝗍 𝖻𝖾 𝗅𝗂𝗄𝖾 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍.

𝖶𝗈𝗋𝖽 𝖢𝗈𝗎𝗇𝗍: 𝖲𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗇 𝖧𝗎𝗇𝖽𝗋𝖾𝖺𝖽 𝖾𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍𝗒 𝗍𝗁𝗋𝖾𝖾 𝗐𝗈𝗋𝖽𝗌