꧁𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑭𝒊𝒇𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒏꧂

𝐈 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐓𝐬𝐮𝐤𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐦𝐚 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐊𝐚𝐠𝐞𝐲𝐚𝐦𝐚 𝐭𝐨 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐬𝐨.....

𝐀𝐥𝐬𝐨,𝐅𝐞𝐞𝐥 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐚 𝐚𝐬 𝐚𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬...

𝐈 𝐚𝐥𝐬𝐨 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐦𝐚𝐝𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐚 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐨....

𝘚𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘪𝘴 𝘴𝘶𝘱𝘱𝘰𝘴𝘦𝘴 𝘵𝘰 𝘣𝘦 𝘶𝘱𝘥𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘸𝘰 𝘥𝘢𝘺𝘴 𝘢𝘨𝘰  𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘮𝘺 𝘸𝘢𝘵𝘵𝘱𝘢𝘥 𝘤𝘳𝘢𝘴𝘩 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘥𝘴 𝘐 𝘵𝘺𝘱𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘨𝘰𝘯𝘦,𝘛𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦 𝘐𝘮 𝘢𝘭𝘴𝘰 𝘢𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘦𝘯𝘥 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱?! 𝘊𝘢𝘯 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘣𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘦𝘷𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵?!

𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑭𝒊𝒇𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒏 - 𝑨 𝒑𝒉𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒄𝒂𝒍𝒍.

𝙄 𝙜𝙪𝙚𝙨𝙨 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙘𝙖𝙣 𝙘𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙄 𝙣𝙤𝙧𝙢𝙖𝙡 𝙙𝙖𝙮? Nothing really happened ,Well I guess you could just say that you turned Tsukishima into a crispy fried crow- Okay,That's weird.

"Are you okay there chibi-chan? Your body looks like it doesn't fit for a manager,You know? Doing all that work and stuff?" That menancing voice that you will always hate.

"How about you  sauroposeidon-Kun? Your body looks like a tin stick And it makes me worry everytime you'll block a ball." You smirk,Watching his eyes widen like how did you know the tallest dinosoar? (𝖠/𝖭: 𝖡𝗒 𝖦𝗈𝗈𝗀𝗅𝖾-)

"Well I am still a growing boy, I'm just starting to gain muscles and of course 𝑯𝒆𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕."  Tsukishima did you just- OMG,He's getting into your nerves. (𝘈/𝘕: 𝘐 𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘨𝘰𝘵 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘢𝘪𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘉𝘰𝘬𝘶𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦 𝘴𝘰..)

"So,It's the same about me? Also,Ive been observing you all, And I notice on how you look like a slopy french fry on the court."

"So you have been observing me? Are you getting feeling for me flower-chan?" You silghtly blush and muttered"Kinda".

"What is it? I'm sorry I can't hear you from the ground."

"Oh please shut up,Someone taught me not to  burn  fries,Instead they also said they should be eaten,Rawr." [( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)] It's time for him to blush.

"Ara,Ara. I didn't know that there are 𝐴𝑙𝑎𝑒𝑎 𝑆𝑎𝑙𝑡 in here,I thought they only exist in hawaii."

"Tsk,You still have bites Silver-Chan."

"Yup,And I would like some crispy fried crow rogt now."

"Oi,(L/N) come here for a second!" Coach Ukai called out to you.

You look back at Tsukishima,He seems to understanad and nods at you.

Tsukishima follows your figure.

"You're still interesting (Y/N)-Chan."

Unknown to the  both of you,A pair of onyx eyes watched you two bickering,His Long raven hair sway together with the wind.

"I'm Just *cough* happy that you're now happy *cough* my querida."

𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙐𝙣𝙠𝙤𝙬𝙣 𝙋𝙊𝙑.

I'm just so happy that she's okay maybe in another lofe we could be together,My illness MPA is getting the best of me.

"(I҈𝕿𝕬𝕲𝕳𝕴),Come on drink your medicine now!"

"(𝕶𝕬𝕽𝕴𝕹),I'm so happy she is okay now,Atleast I can now die in peace."

"What are you saying (𝕴𝕿𝕬𝕮𝕳𝕴)?!You are gonna live! Stop thinking about that (Y/N) girl! Now drink your medicine! 

"I-"

That is everything I said as my vision is getting darker,As I cough hard.Blood leak out my mouth mouth and  I could still hear the voice o𝖋 (𝕶𝕬𝕽𝕴𝕹) screaming for help. After that,Everything went black.

{𝘈/𝘕: 𝘐𝘯 𝘤𝘢𝘴𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸. (𝘕𝘢𝘮𝘦𝘴) 𝘈𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘸𝘩𝘰 𝘪𝘴 𝘪𝘯𝘴𝘪𝘥𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘴𝘪𝘴.}

"(Y/N)-Chan your phone is ringing." A voice called out behind.

"Oh,Kageyama-kun. Is there anything you need?." you gave the boy a smile.

"Uhmm,You left your phone at the gym,And someone called."

"Oh,Is that so?" You look at your phone,It said one misscalled from Ino.

"I wonder what did she call for."

"Okay,Then thank you Tobio-kun. Also there's milk in the frigde you can have some if you want." 

"Ohh,Thanks (Y/N)-chan." He said and left,Probably to get some milk.

You continue what you are doing,Not until yiur phone rings again.

"𝑂𝑠ℎ𝑖𝑡𝑒, 𝑂𝑠ℎ𝑖𝑡𝑒 𝑦𝑜, 𝑆𝑜𝑛𝑜 𝑠ℎ𝑖𝑘𝑢𝑚𝑖 𝑤𝑜♪."
"𝐵𝑜𝑘𝑢 𝑛𝑜 𝑛𝑎𝑘𝑎 𝑛𝑖, 𝑑𝑎𝑟𝑒 𝑔𝑎 𝑖𝑟𝑢 𝑛𝑜.♪"

You slightly blush,Did Tobio heard your ringtone?
Answering the phone you were meat by Ino's voice.

"Hello."

"(Y/N)! Come here in the hospital of shining hope! 
(𝕴𝕿𝕬𝕮𝕳𝕴)  was brought to the emergency room!"

Your grip to your phone loosen  as those words  play in your mind.Tears start dropping in your eyes. Your mind was full of question as you run through the said hospital,You know the location of the hospital as your parents were brought there after that accident. 15 minutes walk while 10 to 5 minutes run.

"Hang in there (𝕴𝕿𝕬𝕮𝕳𝕴),I promise to get there as long as possible."

𝖺𝗁,𝖨𝗆 𝖽𝗈𝗇𝖾 𝗇𝗈𝗐. 𝖳𝗁𝖺𝗇𝗄 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝖺𝗅𝗅 𝖿𝗈𝗋 𝗋𝖾𝖺𝖽𝗂𝗇𝗀!

𝖠𝗅𝗌𝗈,𝖳𝗁𝖺𝗇𝗄 𝖸𝗈𝗎 𝖪𝗂𝗌𝗌𝖺𝗇𝗂𝗆𝖾 𝖿𝗈𝗋 𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗋𝗒𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗇𝗀!

𝖳𝗁𝖺𝗇𝗄𝗌 𝖿𝗈𝗋 𝗋𝖾𝖺𝖽𝗂𝗇𝗀!

𝖶𝗈𝗋𝖽 𝖢𝗈𝗎𝗇𝗍: 𝖤𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍 𝖧𝗎𝗇𝖽𝗋𝖾𝖺𝖽 𝖳𝗁𝗂𝗋𝗍𝗒 𝖥𝗈𝗎𝗋 𝗐𝗈𝗋𝖽𝗌.