꧁𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑬𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒏꧂

⚠︎ 𝐒𝐚𝐥𝐭 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐯𝐞 ⚠︎

𝖴𝗐𝖺𝖺𝖺𝗁, 𝖨 𝗁𝗈𝗉𝖾 𝖨 𝗆𝖺𝗄𝖾 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗀𝗎𝗒𝗌 𝖼𝗋𝗒 𝗈𝗇 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗅𝖺𝗌𝗍 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋! 𝖳𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝖺𝗋𝖼 𝗂𝗌 𝖺𝗅𝗆𝗈𝗌𝗍 𝖺𝗍 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖾𝗇𝖽 𝖼𝖺𝗎𝗌𝖾 𝖨 𝖺𝗅𝗋𝖾𝖺𝖽𝗒 𝗐𝖺𝗇𝗍 𝗍𝗈 𝗆𝗈𝗏𝖾 𝗈𝗇 𝗍𝗈 𝖺𝗇𝗈𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗋 𝖺𝗋𝖼.

𝖠𝗅𝗌𝗈 𝖫𝖾𝗍'𝗌 𝗃𝗎𝗌𝗍 𝗀𝖾𝗍 𝗌𝗍𝖺𝗋𝗍𝖾𝖽.

𝖠𝗅𝗐𝖺𝗒𝗌 𝖿𝖾𝖾𝗅 𝖿𝗋𝖾𝖾 𝗍𝗈 𝗉𝗅𝖺𝗒 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗌𝗈𝗇𝗀 𝗂𝗇 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗆𝖾𝖽𝗂𝖺,𝖲𝗈 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗀𝗎𝗒𝗌 𝖼𝖺𝗇 𝗄𝗇𝗈𝗐 𝗁𝗈𝗐 𝖽𝖺𝗋𝗄 𝗆𝗒 𝗉𝗅𝖺𝗒𝗅𝗂𝗌𝗍 𝗂𝗌-

Short chap for K-

𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙀𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣 - Symphaty

Today is a beautiful day,The sun shining brightly,Birds chirping,Clouds are blue. Huh,Just kidding,Today is a new day but the pain you are feeling still doesn't go away.

The funeral for Itachi happened yesterday and 3 more days before this camp end.

You still felt the pain in your heart maybe 3 or 2 more days for you to move on because the wound is still new.

Meanwhile the boys were having one of their usual practice,Of course. Though something just don't feel right. They would be lying if they say they didn't miss your presence.

You looked up at the clock saying that it's seven o clock,Means time for dinner. You stood up fighting yourself if you should eat or not.

A soft knock was heard knocking you out from your thoughts. There you see a splash of blonde hair and soon you seen his face. His focus was still in his controller switch,Playing something. As he looked up to you.

"(Y/N)-chan It's time to eat." He quietly said.Kenma knows what happened and he would be honest that you looked horrible,But other than that,In his eyes your still shine,You still look beautiful. Probably the most beautiful person aside from his mom.

You looked down,You didn't want to see him this part of you,You felt ugly,You felt horrible. The pain in your chest were still there and would always be there but you know nothing but to move on,Cause no matter what happened life still goes on and living in the past won't do anything good to you.

Kenma slowly approches you,He knows you need comfort,He knows you are hurt but he's awkward self is holding him back,Swallowing his shyness He put down the game his playing,Which is very rare for him to do so.He's footstep can't be heard,He become face to face with your teary eyes,He didn't know what to do and just raise his hands up,Inviting for a hug.

You felt yourself cry again,As yiu sobbed into his chest,It's out of character for him to do it so,But he didn't care. If it's for the girl he likes the who cares abot that.

The said male slowly wrapped his arms in your back,Slowly sooting you out. He didn't really know what to say so he continue to rub your back until you calmed down.