꧁𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑻𝒆𝒏.꧂

A/N: I just realized how cringing my story is! How can you guys read this?! And also NEKOMA and Kuroo please give us a sign-

Okay I'll stop. Early update cause I love y'all.
(~ ̄³ ̄)~

Chapter 10 - Let's go! Where? To the resort!

Another Tiring day of practice, Of course the normal helping the managers, Making Food, refiling water and taking notes. You also kind of help them with their practice, cause they kind of find out who you are. But we don't need a flashback cause you kind of wrote it at a Diary so just read it.

Name: (Y/N) (L/N)
Place: Haikyuu World Training Camp.
Time: 8:00 PM
Why I am doing this?: I don't know ask the Author.

Dear Diary,

Earlier is just Chaotic, exagerrating or any word you can explain it. Like Your Secret were just been revealed. You we're wearing a glasses and your hair is always a mess because you have been hiding to all the paparazzi out there. Yes, You we're kind of relief that people don't really figure out who you are after your transformation.

But Know your secret is revealed. And I can't do anything about it.

Welp, It's all because of again another ball accident,Like really?! The ball must really like you. Well Atleast someone likes you.

You were doubt as the "Papiloe Chickae." The name is the scientific name for the butterfly "Luzon Peacock swallowtail" Which is Endangered. (A/N:Thank You Google-)

Ohh you almost forgot, Stevie,Raine and Merie are not here because of a shocking revelation Stevie and Merie are now step sisters well they just found out Merie's mother and Stevie's Father is now getting married, Shocking right? Well their parents just decided to announce and they're having a family outing, which is a good thing for them, They didn't really have any conflict because Merie and Stevie are fine with it.

While Raine is just have a appointment to the dentist so that's why she can't go. But you're fine with all of the boys are now your friends after all.

Diary,
Y/N L/N

Y

ou quietly put on a book Mark or a picture of your favorite hubby, Which is eating- ಠ_ಠ