PROLOGUE

Hey guys💞

This will be a rikara story inspired from the real life of my friend/sister. I found it very interesting, so thought to share it with you all. If you too find it interesting, support me with your precious votes and comments.

Let's jump into the story.....

Enjoy.......

🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸

As every other day, she was sleeping peacefully hugging her favourite pillow, when her father entered the room and sat beside her.

He smiled and caressed his daughter's head.

"Wake up, my angel." He gently said.

"Let me sleep for some more time, papa." She murmured as she covered her face with the blanket.

"Wake up, my bachha. It's 8'o' clock." He again said taking off the blanket from her face.

But she didn't move an inch.

"Don't make me angry. Wake up!" He said a little sternly.

When she showed no sign of waking up, he sighed loudly.

"Wake up or else I will pour a bucket of water on you." He warned her.

She got startled and quickly sat straight on the bed.

"What? Are you mad, papa? Who wake up his daughter like this?" She asked pouting at her father.

In return, he chuckled at her.

"If his daughter is sleeping like a kumbhakaran, then what will he do?" Said her mother, who came to the room just then.

"Mumma! You too brutus?"

She pouted. Her parents bursted out laughing.

"I am going. I don't have anyone." She whined.

"You can go anywhere with anyone. But don't come back to here there after." Her father casually told her.

She looked at her father shocked.

"Now stop this drama and freshen up fast. Breakfast is ready." Her mother ordered.

She sighed, got up from the bed, kissed her parents' cheeks and went to the washroom. Her parents smiled at each other.

After freshening up, she went to the dinning room. She was scrolling through her phone, smiling reading some messages. Her father was looking at her skeptically.

"By seeing whose message you are smiling like this?" He asked.

She diverted her gaze from the phone to her father. She smiled mockingly at him.

"It's my boyfriend, Papa. He is asking me how are you. Should I say a 'hello' from you?"

Her mother came laughing to the dinning area with the tray of breakfast.

"It must be some of her friend. Why are you doubting her?"

"I know that. Was just pulling her legs." He told winking at his wife.

Her mother shook her head smiling as she placed the tray on the table.

"But mumma, do you know why I was smiling?"

"How will I know?"

"Aree... Aapki ladli London se aa rahi hai." (Your sweetheart is coming from London.)

"WHAT? Is it true?" Her mother asked her excitedly.

She nodded.

"Oh My God! I am really happy. But why didn't she tell us before?"

"She wanted to give a surprise, mumma. I am also really happy. I mean WOW. She is coming back after one year. Whenever she comes, something good would definitely happen."

Suddenly, her phone beeped. She looked at the message and her eyes widened. She jumped happily and squealed with delight.

"I told you na, Mumma, something good will definitely happen. Look this (handing her the phone).... Jaanu aunty's message!"

🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸

So how was prologue guys???

Who is that girl??

Who is coming from London?? Why was the girl and her mother this much excited to see that person??

And who is jaanu aunty??

For knowing the answers, keep reading this book😊

Hope you liked the prologue.....

With love
Devu❤