CHAPTER 2

Hey guys💞

Here is the next chappy.... Hope you are loving this story...... Thank you so much for your votes and comments.

This chappy is dedicated to my sweet sissy pea_cock_feather❤ (sorry for the late birthday gift🤧)

Let's jump into the story......

Enjoy.........

🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸

The Sharmas reached their mansion. Everyone got out of the car.

SHARMA MANSION

Av - (sighing) Now it feels home!

Gauri wound her arms around Avanthika.

G - Come on, we can go inside and attack mumma's food.

Both giggled and ran inside. Vishaal and Anjali chuckled shaking their head.

A - Still behaving like kids!

V - They are our kids itself!

Anjali nodded as her eyes turned misty.

A - They are growing very faster, isn't Vishaal?? I still remember these three playing peek-a-boo with each other. It feels like yesterday.

She sniffed softly. Vishaal put his hands on her shoulder to console her. She leaned on him and stared at the empty main door through which Gauri and Avanthika went.

A - I don't want them to go away from us, Vishaal.

V - We shouldn't be that much selfish, Anjali! One day they should marry someone. We can't deny them the rights to marry the love of their life. And we know how blissful is marriage and we can't forbid them from that.

A - Marriage will be blissful for them if their partner is loving, right?? What if they get married to a wrong person??

Anjali asked worriedly.

V - Do you think that I will let anyone marry them like that?? My daughters are the best and I will only get them married to the best man in the world.

Anjali smiled at him relieved.

V - Let's go inside! Don't know what had they done to the kitchen.

Both chuckled and went inside.

Kitchen

Vishaal and Anjali entered the kitchen to see a beautiful sight in front of them. Avanthika was seated on the kitchen counter while Gauri was seated on the high chair with a plate of food in her hands. They were talking random things and feeding each other. Vishaal and Anjali smiled when they heard their kids laughing on something. They thought not to disturb them as they slowly slipped out from the kitchen.

AIR INDIA INTERNATIONAL FLIGHT

A handsome man was scrolling through his phone sitting silently. Another man, who seems to be a gym freak, was trying to peek on his phone.

First man - (irritated) Rudra! How many times should I tell you to not peek into my phone. Why are you irritating me like this?

R - (pouting) O, why are you not understanding me?? I am getting bored sitting like this for five long hours.

O - (irritated) Then use your phone!

R - My phone's battery is dead! And my power bank is also missing.