CHAPTER 8

Hey guys💞

Hope you all are doing good. Thank you so much for all the votes and comments. Keep loving the story and me like this:)

Let's jump into the story....

Enjoy....

🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸

"Tomorrow is Sunday, right? Do you have any plans?" Gauri asked him.

"I have some work, so I need to go to office." Omkara replied.

"Will you never get tired or what? Whenever I see you, you would be busy with your work. How are you being able to work like this? And tomorrow is a Sunday!" She told him amused.

Omkara chuckled.

"It's just been two days since we came here. I need to be present at the company so that we can get everything settled." He told her.

Gauri nodded.

"Om!"

They stood up when Jhanvi entered the balcony.

"Gauri, good that you are here too. Om, tomorrow you have to come with us to a few places." Jhanvi told him.

"Sorry, Mom. I have to go to our company tomorrow. I can't come with you."

"Tomorrow is a Sunday, Om. Just because you came early today, you are going to start working on Sundays too?" Jhanvi scowled at her son.

"Mom, please-"

"No. No more discussion on this. You are coming with me and that's final." She told.

"Then what are drivers kept here for?" He asked his mother ridiculously.

"I want my son to come with me."

"Then take Rudra with you."

"He is coming. In fact, all of us are going. You will have to come with us too."

"Fine! But where exactly are we going?" He asked her, finally giving up.

"That you will know by tomorrow." Jhanvi said.

"So everything is planned, huh? Then what was the need to even ask me?" He asked her sarcastically.

"Just for formality."

He sighed seeing his mother grinning at him.

Gauri, who was a silent spectator till now, decided to intervene.

"Aunty, please don't trouble him. Yesterday also, because of us he couldn't go to office. Now, with this-"

"Mom, I'll accompany you. Don't worry."

Gauri looked at Omkara, who blinked at her in assurance.

"Great. So we will start early morning tomorrow. Good night and don't stay up too late both of you." Jhanvi said.

Both of them wished her back, as she left.

"I would have convinced Jaanu Aunty. What did you stop me?" Gauri asked him.

"Why? You don't want me to come with you?" He asked her cheekily.

She smiled and slightly swatted his hand.

Omkara chuckled.

"You already took an off for us yesterday, and I didn't want to trouble you again with tomorrow's programs. You must be having a hard time in settling here." Gauri said feeling guilty.