CHARACTERS

Hey guys💞

So here is the character description of this story. We only met our heroine, so only heroine's family is introduced here. And don't worry, hero is on his way.

🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸

THE SHARMA FAMILY

Name - Vishaal SharmaAge - 52

Age - 52

Eldest heir of Sharma Industries. He is a little rude and arrogant to the business world but a sweetheart to his family. Loves his wife, daughter and his brother's daughters. He is taking care of his nieces as their parents died in an accident. He loves them a lot and consider them as his own daughters. Possessive about his three daughters. Will do anything to protect his family.

 Will do anything to protect his family

Name - Anjali Vishaal Sharma
Age - 48

Wife of Vishaal Sharma. She is very chirpy and bubbly. Loves her husband, daughter and her brother-in-law's daughters. Even though she loves all her daughters, she loves Avanthika a little more than Gauri and Bhavya. Will do anything to protect her family. Sometimes, she is harder than babies to control.

Name - Gauri SharmaAge - 25

Name - Gauri Sharma
Age - 25

Daughter of Vishaal and Anjali Sharma. Cousin of Avanthika and Bhavya. She is a beautiful, cute, chirpy, intelligent, innocent and a bubbly girl. She loves her family especially her cousins. She can easily understand if anyone is miserable or tensed. Love to help others. She believes in love and is waiting for her Prince Charming. Have an unbreakable bond with Bhavya and Avanthika. They share everything to each other.

Name - Bhavya SharmaAge - 25

Age - 25

Eldest daughter of Vishaal Sharma's brother. After her parents died, her Bade Papa and Badi Ma is taking care of her and her little sister. Loves her Bade Papa, Badi Ma, Gauri and Avanthika. She is a beautiful, cute, bubbly, intelligent, brave, selfless and a lovely girl. Love to help others. Believes in the concept of love. Have an unbreakable bond with Gauri and Avanthika. Share everything with each other.

Name - Avanthika SharmaAge - 18

Age - 18

Youngest daughter of Vishaal Sharma's brother. Younger sister of Bhavya. Cousin sister of Gauri. She is the ladli (sweetheart) of her Badi Ma. As she is the youngest one in the family, she is pampered by everyone. She is beautiful, cute, bubbly, very smart, intelligent, brave and a lovely girl. She loves to play the cupid role in love stories.

🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸

Note

❇️Vishaal's brother and his wife died in an accident. After that, Vishaal and Anjali is taking care of Avanthika and Bhavya. They love them as much as much as they love Gauri.

❇️Bhavya is still in London due to her studies. Avanthika came back as her studies got over and she wanted to stay with her family. Bhavya will enter the story soon.

❇️Avanthika is a very smart girl and she plays an important role in this love story along with someone. They play a cupid role in this story. (Someone will be introduced later)

🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸

As told before, hero's entry will be very soon!!!

So wait for it!!!

Till then bye
With love
Devu❤

7777aurad
aalniyaparu
adhiammululu
AnukritiSingh007
blackhellebore20
crazyrikarian
Diya_Agarwal274
EATABLES
fLoWeRiNgBeAuTy
harijithanu232519
Lost17princess2001
mayamalu7805
MickyMajhi
NilinaSumesh29
pea_cock_feather
pri_div
rikara_shrenal
Rikara_sk
rikarabharnal_life
saKhalifa

Tag your friends if you can🙈