CHAPTER 4

Hey guys💞

Really sorry for making you all wait for this long. My exams will end on Wednesday. I will update after that on a regular basis. Here is the next chapter. Thank you all for your votes and comments. 

Let's jump into the story......

Enjoy........

🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸

RECAP - RiKara met

"Are you alright?" Omkara asked once he made her stand properly.

Gauri, whose cheeks were pink in colour, diverted her gaze from the floor to his face. "Yea...Yeah! I'm fine."

"Have we met each other before?" He asked as he felt somewhat familiar with those hazel brown eyes of her.

"I don't actually remember. But you seem familiar to me. Anyways, my name is Gauri Sharma. I am your mother's-"

"I know. And I am Omkara Singh Oberoi. Eldest son of-"

"I know." She said pompously and forwarded her right hand towards him.

Omkara smiled impressed. They shook their hands while staring into each other's eyes.

Few seconds later, they withrewed their hands awkwardly.

"By the way, where is your wife?" She asked trying to avoid the awkwardness between them.

"WHAT?! I am not married." He said shocked.

"I mean, where is your laptop? Rudy told that-"

"I knew it. That duffer might have said this to you. He is just mad. Don't mind him."

Gauri nodded still trying to stifle her laughter.

"You are teasing me." He accused her.

That was it for her, she started laughing. Seeing her laughing, Omkara couldn't help as he also laughed along with her.

"Do you know where is my Mom?" He asked once their laughter subsided.

"Yeah. She is with my Mumma in the kitchen. And I think I should go now. They might be searching for us. I was thinking where did this Rudy and Avanthi went. They were with me a few minutes back." She said looking around.

"Avanthi? Your sister?"

Gauri nodded smiling.

"The other one, Bhavya, didn't come. She is in abroad for her studies but will come back soon."

"Hmm. Come, let's go to the kitchen. Maybe they will be with our mothers."

They were going towards the kitchen when they noticed their mothers and siblings in the living room with an old woman.

"Who is that?"

"That is my Daadi." He said.

"Ooh! But I didn't notice her earlier." She said surprised as well as confused.

"She just came now. She went to a Aashram few months back. Now that we returned back permanently, she came back."

"Look who all are here, Mummy ji." Jhanvi said looking at their direction.

Kalyani turned to see her grandson along with a beautiful petite girl, whom she instantly identified as Anjali's daughter. Seeing them together again after many years, brought back many beautiful memories to her.

Situations were not different with Jhanvi and Anjali too. But Rudra and Avanthika were in their own world, playing video games.

"Daadi!" Omkara called out to her as he went and hugged his grandmother.