CHAPTER 7

Hey guys💞

FOR READERS INFORMATION : This story is just INSPIRED from the real life of someone who is closer to me. The story is not completely copy pasted from the actual story, some are just my imagination and what we wished to happen. I had cleared about it earlier itself, but if someone still has any confusion, I hope it is cleared now:)

Thank you for all the votes and comments. Keep showering me with the same love and support that you are giving me now.

Let's jump into the story....

Enjoy.....

🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸

When they reached back to Oberoi Mansion, Rudra was surprised to notice his brother's car in the parking lot.

Seeing Khanna talking to the bodyguards near the main door, Rudra went towards him.

"Khanna, did O come early today?" Rudra asked, finding it difficult to believe.

"Yes, Rudy baba. And he is helping Jhanvi madam and Anjali madam in the kitchen now." Khanna replied still shocked with all the happenings. His Omkara baba was behaving weirdly from the moment he came from office.

"WHAT?!" Rudra shouted.

"Why are you screaming, Rudy?" Gauri asked him confused.

"Ask me why didn't I faint, Gauri. In Switzerland, my brother who didn't leave his office before 11 at night is home today before 9. Did the sun rise in the west today?" Rudra asked.

"Jaanu Aunty might have called him for something." Gauri told.

"Maybe. But I think he is here since we are here today. We will be leaving after a few days, right? So he might have thought of spending some time with us before that." Avanthika said.

"Yesterday only you came and you are already talking about leaving? Are you that desperate to go back home?" Rudra asked her pouting.

Avanthika chuckled.

"I don't know about my brother, but for me you guys are truly special. I don't know what will I do when you guys leave." Rudra said as he side hugged Avanthika.

"Don't worry. We are not going to get off your back so soon." She told him with a smirk.

"And I am not going to allow you to leave that soon too." He replied.

Both of them grinned and hugged each other.

Gauri and Khanna smiled seeing their bond.

"Hello? Now shall we go inside?" Gauri asked them as they parted from the hug.

"Ah! Let us go and see what's wrong with my brother today." Rudra said.

They chuckled and went inside.

By the time they had entered the kitchen, dinner was all set to be served.

Rudra suspiciously watched his brother as he removed his apron.

"What?" Asked Omkara.

"Why are you so early today? And what are you doing here?"

"Oh hello? This is my home too. I will come whenever I want and I will do whatever I want. Who are you to question me?" He asked back with a frown.

"I am your younger brother and I have every right to question you." Rudra argued back.

"If you are my younger brother then stay as a younger brother. Don't act as if you are elder to me." Omkara told him.