CHAPTER 17 : MEHENDI

Hello dear readers❤️

This one is a pretty long chapter, please please vote on this one if you like it. Don't disappoint me:)

Target : 20 votes (this is not too much to ask for. Until this one is not achieved, sorry I will not post the next chapter)

Enjoy!

• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •

Kerala, popularly known as the God's own country. Stretches of canons and lakes, along with swaying coconut trees, and a spell of greenery offers an experience that one cannot find anywhere else.

Its lush unspoiled tropical beauty, exotic locales and tranquil backwaters attract people all around the world.

Omkara and Gauri were two among those millions of people who were captured by the serenity of Kerala.

When their siblings suggested a destination wedding for them, the first place that came to their mind was Kerala.

Having visited Kerala a number of times before and falling in love with their mouthwatering cuisine, Jhanvi and Anjali quickly agreed.

And now, here they are in the God's own country for the much awaited wedding of Omkara and Gauri.

"Wow, Bade Papa. This mansion is bigger than our's in Mumbai." Avanthika said in wonder looking around the royal mansion.

Vishaal and Tej chuckled hearing that.

"Let's go and take rest now. I'm so tired after the travelling." Jhanvi said sighing.

"Yeah, starting from tomorrow there will be back to back rituals. We will not be getting any time to rest for the next few days. Everyone go to your rooms and rest." Anjali said.

"We can select any of the rooms that we like?" Avanthika asked excited.

"Yes, but do it quickly because once our other relatives come then you won't be getting any chance to select. Fair warning, their flight has already landed." Vishaal said.

Avanthika and Rudra ran upstairs without wasting any time.

Bhavya shook her head before following them.

Gauri looked at Omkara and saw him busy with his phone. She rolled her eyes and followed them.

The Oberois and Sharmas reached the destination in their private jet. Since it was a very private wedding with only close relatives and friends, only a few guests were there. They were coming by flight.

"This room looks amazing. We'll take this, di?" Avanthika asked her sister.

Rudra had already selected his room. Only the girls were remaining.

Gauri smiled looking around. Out of all the rooms they had seen, this one was the best.

"Yeah, this is nice." Bhavya said.

"Sorry to disappoint you girls. But this one is already booked." Omkara said coming out of the washroom.

"Oh sorry, jeeju. We didn't know that you selected this room already." Avanthika apologized.

"Come, Avanthi. We will search for another room." Bhavya said.

"Wait! We are not going anywhere. We three liked this room and we are staying here only." Gauri said stubbornly.

Omkara frowned in confusion.

"Gauri, what is this behaviour? Jeeju came here first-"

"So what? We liked this room." She said again.