CHAPTER 10

Hey guys💞

Honestly, I'm very much disappointed with the number of votes in the previous chapter. There are so many viewers but no one is voting and it's a bit hurting.

Voting does not take much time. You simply have to click that star button at the bottom of the chapter. Please, it's a request from me atleast vote for the chapter if not drop a single comment.

A big thank you to those who encourages me with their votes and comments:)

🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸

Gauri watched as Omkara talked with Dandi over the phone.

"Okay Dandi! Just mail me all the details. I will send you the proposal once I reach home. Send it to the Malhotras as soon as possible. And yeah don't inform Dad about the Kapoors. I'll tell him once he reaches back." Omkara said to his personal assistant as he joined the others for dinner.

Looking at his tensed face, Rudra hesitantly asked him, "All okay, O?"

Omkara looked up and saw everyone looking at him concerned.

"Yeah. Nothing for you guys to worry about. Just some work issues. Didn't you guys order anything yet?" Omkara asked.

They replied that the order has been placed.

Feeling someone watching him, he turned only to see Gauri looking at him concerned.

When he looked at her, she gently smiled at him which involuntarily eased his tensed posture. He gave back an assuring smile to her.

After having their dinner at the restaurant, they decided to go back home.

Once they reached, they saw all the three ladies seated in the living room.

"Ah! Here they come." Anjali said.

After greeting the elders, Omkara tried to excuse himself.

"Om, after freshening up come back here quickly. We need to discuss something." Jhanvi told her son.

"Mom, can't it wait? I have some important work to do." Omkara said.

"Half an hour, Om. Not more than that." She replied.

Omkara nodded and went upstairs to his room.

One hour later, even though the other three freshened up and reached the living room Omkara didn't reach.

"This boy! When will he learn that there is more in life to experience than work?" Jhanvi said exasperated.

"Mom, he said right he had some important work. He will come soon. Why are you fussing over it?" Rudra asked frowning not liking his mother criticise his brother.

True that they argue with each other. But still he is his brother, man! And he love him. After seeing his tensed brother at the restaurant, he knew there might be some issue and that was the important work he was talking about. He hoped it will get solved soon.

Gauri smiled looking at Rudra who was supporting his brother. She always knew even though they fought with each other, they love each other the most.

"When did you change the team?" Jhanvi frowned at his younger son.

Rudra rolled his eyes.

Gauri shook her head with a smile and turned her attention to her mother who was talking with her father over the phone. She was standing a little away from them.

Soon, Omkara joined them and sat beside his brother, conveniently ignoring his mother's glare.

Gauri curiously watched her mother as she came towards them. "Yeah! She is here. You talk to her."