CHAPTER 6

Hey guys💞

Thank you everyone for all the votes and comments. Even though the number of people who votes and comments are becoming less, I still wanted to update for the ones who truly like this story. Once again thank you all.

Ps - Have made some changes in the previous chapters since I felt that it mismatched with the storyline. (A very minute one)

Let's jump into the story......

Enjoy......

🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸

Gauri woke up when she heard the distant chattering of Avanthika. She sat up on the bed and rubbed her palms over her face, and smiled when she saw her sister enter the room with her phone.

"Bade Papa, if you keep stressing out for these silly issues then your hair will completely turn white soon. Your hair has already started greying and I don't want my handsome hunk to look like a oldie. God! I can't even imagine it." Avanthika said dramatically to Vishaal through the video call, as she sat beside Gauri on the bed.

"Papa, now are you agreeing with what I told you yesterday?" Gauri asked her father cheekily grinning.

"I shouldn't have underestimated my child." Vishaal shook his head smiling.

Avanthika proudly smiled while Gauri chuckled.

"Now you both go freshen up and have your breakfast. I have an other call to make." He told them.

"Hmm. Hmm. I can understand. You must be missing Badi Maa so much, right?" Avanthika asked him teasingly.

Vishaal looked as if he was caught red-handed for a moment before he masked up his expression.

"Of course, I miss my wife. And it's normal for a husband to miss his wife. Anyway, who am I even saying this to. Good bye, will call you later."

Gauri and Avanthika looked at each other when Vishaal hanged up the call. They bursted out laughing and hugged each other.

"Good morning, Avanthi."

"Very good morning, di." Avanthika replied kissing her cheek.

"Go downstairs. I will just take a bath and come." Gauri told her sister.

"Yeah, come fast. Badi ma asked for you earlier." Avanthika said before she made her way out of the room.

After getting ready for the day, Gauri was about to descend the stair downstairs when she saw Omkara, all ready in his business suit and his long jet black hair combed and gelled upto perfection, rushing from the opposite side.

She slowed down in her steps once he noticed her and flashed a charming smile at her.

"Good morning!" Gauri wished him with a smile.

"Good morning, Gauri." He wished back stopping in front of her.

"Going to office?" She asked eyeing his laptop bag.

"Yeah!" He replied, as he gestured her to descend the stairs along with him.

Gauri nodded and accompanied him.

"So, what plans for today?" He asked her.

"Nothing specific. If Papa doesn't give any sort of work to me today, then we will go for shopping, maybe watch a movie too." She replied with an excited smile.

Omkara smiled seeing her excitement.

"Ah! Good that you both decided to grace us with your presence atleast now. I was about to call you guys." Avanthika said, as soon as they reached downstairs.