CHAPTER 9

Hey guys💞

Hope you all are doing good. Thank you so much for all the love and support. Please do keep showering me with the same support.

I know I have been away for a long time. I'm sorry. Hope you all are still here:)

Ps : This might be a boring update. But don't worry from next update I will make it all the more interesting:)

Let's jump into the story....

Enjoy.....

🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸

"I don't know if I can even call him my ex-boyfriend. We never had a stable relationship. I thought there was a beautiful future ahead of us that I decided to give my best into whatever we had in between us. But what I never realised was that he was actually taking advantage of my feelings." Gauri told with a sad smile as she stared ahead at the river.

Omkara felt a pang in his heart hearing her. The raw pain in her voice and face proved it enough how much had that bastard broken her.

He kept his hand over her hand, which she had placed on the ground.

Gauri sighed.

"All of it started as a silly crush of mine when I was studying in 12th grade. Yadav was a nice friend then. I didn't want to lose that friendship because of the crush I had on him. I spoke about this only to one person during that time, my then best friend - Ishana. One day we had a fight. In a fit of anger, she spread the news about me having a crush on him. All our classmates got to know about it and started teasing me along with him. I don't know what my fault was in that but he bursted out in anger on me and started avoiding me. Later, Ishana came and apologized for her mistake."

"Few days later, our school hosted a science exhibition. That day a girl from another school came to me and told me that she was Yadav's relative and both of them were in a relationship. She told me to forget whatever I felt for him and stop bothering him. I felt insulted. She told all of it in front of many students. You know how teenagers are, I told her that it's not my fault that he assume things after hearing from people instead of asking me. I also told her to ask him to stop considering himself so great that I will have any feelings for him."

"For few months, we didn't talk to each other. Then one day eventually we had to talk. That day he told me he was the one who had sent that girl to me so that he could avoid me. But actually they were not in a relationship. He apologized and told me he didn't intend to hurt me then. I honestly told him that I didn't feel hurt but I felt insulted when she talked all sort of nonsense in front of so many people. That day somehow he managed to make me forgive him and we were back to being friends. But it did not last so long and the cause was again Ishana. She told some senior students that we were in a relation. Then again avoidance from him. After that academic year, I went to a different country for the continuation of my studies."

"But during that time period I realised it was not just a crush but I had some sort of feelings for him. I was trying to forget everything when one day I got a friend request from him in instagram. By that time I was in my second year of college in Australia. Yadav was studying in India. He told me even he felt something for me and he missed me. We became friends and eventually we were in a long distance relationship."

"But he was not the same Yadav I had met in school. He had changed a lot. What I realised late was that I was just one of the many girls he had in his life. He had told me that he used to flirt with the girls in his college. I didn't say anything about it as I thought it was just harmless flirting. But I was just a time pass for him. One day suddenly he asked for a breakup as he thought we won't work out. You know I did not look like this before. I was a chubby girl. The reason he gave me for a breakup was that I looked fat. I was broken. I did not have any energy within me to say anything that time. I agreed for the breakup."