Part 6

I feel horrible. The Grand Guignol's room is next to mine. He is talking to somebody.

"What am I supposed to do now? She wants to leave!" the Grand Guignol said.

"Just forget her dude."

"It's better that way."

There are two other people in the room. The voices sound familiar, but I can't recognise them.

"And what if I don't want to forget her? What if I actually like her?" the Grand Guignol said. Great! Now I feel even more horrible! He is the first guy that actually likes me and I am going to leave him. What if I don't leave?

"We'll do you like her?" a voice said. There are only two other people that me and the Grand Guignol know. Kevin Lerue and Rex Dogman. I suppose that this voice is Kevin's.

"I love her!"

My heart stopped for a second. I have butterflies in my stomach and my heart is beating so fast. This has never happened to me before.

I run to my mom's room. Her room is across from my room.

"Mom! I don't know what is happening to me." I said.

"Well what happened?" she asked. She dropped her book.

"My stomach hurts, my heart is beating very fast and my head hurts." I said. My mom looked at me and then she started laughing. "What's so funny?" I asked.

"You are fine!" she said. I looked at her, but I didn't say anything. "You have never been in love before?" she asked.

"No! And I'm not in love now!" I said. She looked at me and continued laughing.

"Is he the guy with long hair? He's not the most handsome man I've seen, but he is one of them. Or maybe it's a girl! I don't judge."

"Is everything alright here?" the Grand Guignol came into the room. My face is red and he is the last person I want to see right now. His eyes are watery. He was crying.

"Everything is fine. Now get out!" I said. He left the room and I closed the door.

"So it is him!" my mom said.

"Oh shut up. I don't like him." I said. I sit on the bed next to my mom.

"It's very clear that you like him and I think that he likes you too." I think he likes me a little too much.

I couldn't sleep. I stayed on my phone all night. Sometimes I would hear the Grand Guignol cry. God I made a mistake! I need to talk to him.

I got dressed as quickly as possible and I went to find the Grand Guignol. He was in the room with the chambers.

"We need to talk!" I said.

"Not now, y/n. I'm busy. Maybe later." he said.

"We can't talk later."

"Of course we can! It's Saturday! What are we going to do all day?"

"Look at me!" I said. I was looking into his green beautiful eyes. I started into them and then I kissed him.

What was in my head? I kissed the Grand Guignol! I wasn't supposed to do that! I wanted to tell him that I know he likes me, but I don't feel the same.

"Well that was umm.... interesting.." he said.

"Yeah... I need to talk with Kelly on the phone. Bye." I said and then I tried to leave. He grabbed my arm and said:

"I love you too."