Part 13

I went in my room. I had to put my clothes in the wardrobe and clean the room. I suppose that nobody entered here since the Grand Guignol left.

I opened the wardrobe and I saw his clothes. My eyes filled with tears though the Grand Guignol was sitting on my bed. It's not the same. I can see him, but nobody else can. I wonder if it's really him or it's just me coping with his death.

"Are you ok?" he asked.

"I'm fine. It's just that I didn't thought I was going to find your clothes in here." I said. "Do you want to keep them?"

"Well I can't were those clothes anymore since I'm kind of a ghost. But if you want them they are yours."

"Thanks!" I left his clothes there and I put my clothes next to his clothes.

I didn't want to clean the room and I was wondering if I think that the room will clean itself it will actually do that. Well I had nothing to lose... well not anymore. I closed my eyes and imagined the room cleaning itself. When I opened them the room was actually clean.

"We are learning to use our Gift of Dreams, aren't we?" the Grand Guignol said. I smiled.

"So can you go through walls like a ghost?" I asked.

"No. I'm a real person, but I don't need to eat, change my clothes and only you can see me."

"What if you hold something? Is it just going to stay in the air for the other people?" I asked

"I honestly don't know."