Part 18

TW: this part contains sensitive topics such as death and blood.

KEVIN LERUE

It was a rainy night when it happened. Everyone was asleep. Everyone except me. I was thinking about her. About her hair, her smile, her beautiful eyes. She started getting sadder lately, more depressed every time I saw her, every time I talked to her and her smile was starting to slowly disappear.

She told me about her plan eventually. How she wanted to bring him back. How she would hear him every second of her life, how he would criticise every single thing she did. I just wish she would've told me sooner, but I suppose she didn't feel safe around me yet.

It was around 2 a.m. when it happened. I had a gift for her and I couldn't wait until the morning. I just wish I would've thought about giving it to her sooner.

I heard her door open, then I heard footsteps.

"She's awake" I thought.

The bathroom door closed. I snicked into her room wanting to surprise her. I had been waiting for 20 minutes when I decided to go to the bathroom to check on her. I walked slowly. I knocked on the door. No answer.

"Y/n?" I asked "Y/n are you ok?"

No answer.

I started knocking harder.

"Y/n if you don't open the door I'll enter!"

No answer.

I opened the door. The gift from my hand fell onto the floor. I started immediately crying. I walked to her body covered in blood. I took her out of the bloody bathtub water and tried to cover her wounds, hoping I could save her. The others woke up to my cries. They rushed to the bathroom. Everyone was in shock.

The next week Y/n was buried next to The Grand Guignol. It was a sad funeral just like any other. By the time I'm writing this everyone already forgot about her, but I didn't. I never will.