Part 9

I was with the Grand Guignol walking in the park. It was beautiful. The birds were singing and there were leaves all over the floor. It's the first time I enjoy nature.

The Grand Guignol made me feel a lot of things for the first time. He made me feel love for the first time. He made me feel butterflies for the first time. He made me feel loved for the first time.

"We need to talk about something serious." he said.

"Ok?"

"You know that we have to do something on Halloween and you know that my sister said that you are going to help me, but I want you to stay in your room and don't make a sound on Halloween." he said.

"What? Why?" I said. "You are not going to do all of that on your own!"

"Yes I am. I don't want you to get hurt." the Grand Guignol said.

I nodded. If he has his plan than I have mine. I am going to help him and I don't care if he will be mad about it. He will forgive me.

Time passed by and Halloween came. Me and the Grand Guignol were a real couple. We would go on dates and watch movies and cuddle. It was perfect.... Until the Halloween morning.

"Morning!" I said. I totally forgot about his stupid plan.

"Go in your room! You know the plan!" he said. He was angry.

"You have to steal that stupid kid at night not in the morning." I said. "Besides if I don't go to school Kelly will know that something happened."

"Ok, go get dressed and go to school." he said.

"What are you doing for Halloween" Kelly asked me.

"You know. Stuff."

"What kind of stuff?"

"I don't know. Trick or treating?" we both started laughing.

"You're joking!" she said.

"What if I'm not?"

After school the Grand Guignol got me and locked me in my room. I couldn't even say "hi". I stared to kick, scratch and punch the door for five minutes. I was trying to get out. After five minutes I gave up. The Grand Guignol send me a text saying: "I can't let you out, sorry." I was pissed.

I heard his footsteps. He was in front of my door. I waited until he and then I opened my drawer. I hid the closet that he gave me the night his sister came in there. I got dressed and then I made my hair.

The question was: how do I get out?

I couldn't open the door and I couldn't ask anybody to help me. And then it hit me. I don't need anybody to help me. I have the Gift of Dreams!

I thought that the door will open. I tried to open the door and it worked. I can get used to this! Nobody was here to see if I'm going to escape. I closed the door slowly and then I thought that the door is locked. Then I went to look for the Grand Guignol.

I finally found him. He was talking to the toadies. Honestly I can't stand them. They can't even blink without destroying something. One of the toadies looked at me and I saw the Grand Guignol turning around. I immediately hid in the closet that surprisingly was right next to me.

"Who's that?" the Grand Guignol said. Shit! I thought that I'm invisible. I heard footsteps. The Grand Guignol was right in front of the closet. He opened the door and then he closed it. "There's no one here."