Part 14

I didn't go to school for 5 days. Kelly kept texting me every day, but now I don't even look at the messages anymore. I would block her, but I know she would text me from a different phone.

Today I have a very important meeting. Me, Serena, Peggy, Rex and Kevin are going to discuss what we should do with the nightmares. Serena already led them to people's minds, but it was the Grand Guignol's plan and he never gave many details about it.

"Did he ever told you what will happen after the nightmares are in the people's minds?" Serena asked.

"No. He didn't like to talk about it at all."

"Then perhaps we could use her to talk to him." Red suggested.

"We aren't going to use anyone!" Kevin said. I like him. Well not in the same way as I like the Grand Guignol, but if I had to choose between Kevin or the others I would choose him.

He was nice to me these five days that I've been here. I remember that on the third or fourth day I wasn't feeling very well so he gave me some chocolate.

"Thanks." I whispered as I looked at him. He blushed. His white face turned into a bright pink and I could tell that he was embarrassed about that. I giggled, but then I looked at the Grand Guignol. He didn't look happy. I've never seen him like this before. "Well maybe I can find something about it in his room. He told me that he planned this for ages so maybe there are some stuff in there."

"Go look then!" Serena said.

I rushed into his room and the Grand Guignol was behind me. He closed the door and then he just stared at me.

"Is everything ok?" I asked.

"I don't know. Is it?" he said. "What the fuck happened there?"

"What do you mean? Nothing happened!" I yelled. At this point we were both yelling at each other.

"Don't lie to me, y/n! You know damn well what you felt!"

"You think I like Kevin?" I asked.

"No. I don't think you like him. I know you like him!"

"That's bullshit!"

"No, it's not."

"And how do you know that?"

"Because of the way you look at him, the way you act around him. You're looking at him like he's your entire fucking world! And you want to know how I know that? Because it's the same way you used to look at me!.... well at some point."

"But I love you not him!"

"Do you actually love me or are you scared to admit that you don't?"