Part 4

I'm finally home. Well I can't call this place home. I hate this place. I mean I have a better room, better clothes because apparently the Grand Guignol bought me some when I was at Kelly's. He bought me some clothes like his. A long purple coat, a very weird tie, weird boots, trousers and many chains. They are better then my mom's old clothes, but I'm not going wear them.

I sit on my bed looking at the ceiling. I hear footsteps coming to my room. I think it's the Grand Guignol.

"Why aren't you dressed?" he said. I get up.

"Because I don't like the clothes." I said. He comes towards me and he looks right in my eyes.

"Listen, kid. We have some very important guests that are coming in five minutes. You better get dressed or I'll put those clothes on you with my hands." the Grand Guignol said. I am scared.

"I-I'll put them on." I said. The Grand Guignol left my room and I changed into the new clothes.

After I got dressed I went into a room with the chambers. In the middle of the room there was a big table and a lot of chairs. The Grand Guignol told me to wait here.

I sit on the stairs and I check my phone. I have six missed calls from Kelly, but I don't have time to call her back. The Grand Guignol came into the room.

"You look great!" he said.

"Shut up." I said. "Who is coming?" I asked.

"My sister. You are going to meet her. Don't do anything stupid. Come, we need to make your hair." he said.

"My hair? What's wrong with it?" I asked. I already dressed in these stupid clothes, now he wants me to do my hair too?

"It's too long and too straight." the Grand Guignol said. He grabbed my arm and he lead me into a room I have never seen before. It's big and purple.

"We aren't supposed to look like twins." I said. The Grand Guignol rolled his eyes and said:

"Of course not, but where is the gun if we don't?" he said. Where is the fun if we do? "When you're done come into the hall. I think my sister just arrived." he said. Then he put a big machine on my head.

After the machine was done I took it off and got up. I looked in the mirror. I looked horrible. My hair isn't as short as the Grand Guignol's hair, but it's way shorter than it was before. I can't go like this to school.

I went into the hall and I saw a spider or a lady I'm not sure. She is very beautiful, but she has some spider legs. Those legs are scaring me and I didn't even realise that I was looking at her until the Grand Guignol said something.

"Hello, y/n! This is my sister Serena the Spider Queen." he said. I looked at her and tried to smile. She smiled back. I think she isn't as bad as I thought.

"You can call me Serena." she said.

"Nice to meet you." I said.

"You are y/n l/n. Am I right?" I nodded. She smiled. This time it was an evil smile.

"Well let's sit down shall we?" the Grand Guignol said. I wanted to sit next to the Grand Guignol. I don't like him, but I trust him more then I trust the rest.

Here are other monsters. There is another very beautiful lady that is wearing a white dress, a handsome guy that is wearing a black suit and a bow tie that is shaped like a bone and a man that is dressed in white from head to toe.

"Oh dear, sit next to me." Serena said. I looked at the Grand Guignol, he nodded. I went and sit next to Serena. I can feel one of her long legs touching my shoulder. "I suppose you know who these people are." I didn't say anything.

"Peggy Drood. Nice to meet you." the lady in the white dress said.

"Rex Dogman." said the guy with the bone shaped bow tie.

"Kevin Lerue." the guy in the white suit said.