Chapter||37

Tryna please a nigga almost made me lose my mind
I don't know what's real no more, they in disguise (they in disguise)
Even though we're done I wouldn't put you through no pain
But it hurt my heart to know you don't feel the same

Tryna please a nigga almost made me lose my mindI don't know what's real no more, they in disguise (they in disguise)Even though we're done I wouldn't put you through no painBut it hurt my heart to know you don't feel the same

Monday 3rd February (sorry it's been months since I last updated)

Kamiya sat in her living room across from Robyn and Miracle with a glass of red wine in her hand. They decided to have a girls night since it's been so long they've all gotten together to talk, with Robyn starting her new career she scarcely had any time to socialise, Miracle was too busy being a mother while the father of her child was in prison and Kamiya was still trying to figure out her life without Kairo. They were just starting to warm up to miracle and be friends with her but they still had to see what her intentions are so they kept their eyes on her.

"Odell will always be Odell but therapy has really been helping us, I think you and Kairo should try it even if y'all ain't even a couple," Robyn suggested to Kamiya as she held a tray of chocolate-covered strawberries on her lap, wanting to devour every one of them.

Robyn and Odell's relationship had been going well for the past few months other than the argument they had about Odell still being in contact with Nahlia, the couple seemed to be going good. Odell blocked Nahlia's number and had Deshawn's threaten her if she was to ever contact Odell or anyone he was associated with he would drop her off the face of the earth.

But Odell knew Nahlia and knew in a few months she would be coming back, he equipped himself for that and the troubles she would bring with her. Odell moved him and his family to a secluded area where only close family knew where they resided which was for the best considering he knew Nahlia has not stopped.

"I doubt Kairo wants to go to therapy with me to fix anything, I'm just so tired of fighting with him, I love him I do but he just doesn't understand that and then the things he says to me just puts me in a bad headspace too I just wish we could go back to where life was normal for us," Kamiya confessed to the two then downed what was left of her drink before pouring herself another one. Robyn watched in sympathy feeling for her friend, she was with Kamiya every step of the way and tried everything she could do to make her feel better but Kairos bickering and hurtful words always got the best of Kamiya. Robyn had tried to tell Odell to have a talk with him but he simply said he's minding his business just like Kairo minds his when they have a relationship problem, Odell claimed it was a silent ritual they had that they wouldn't interfere with one's relationship unless asked by each other to.

"You should just suggest it to him and even if he doesn't want to go I think you should go back again," Robyn suggested but Kamiya looked at her sideways of the mentioning she should go back again meaning by herself. Kamiya had gone to therapy early on when she had first come back down here after up and leaving with Nick, she was traumatised and when she first met Kairo she would barely let him get a handshake due to her being so scared he either worked for Nick or was a person just like Nick.