Chapter||6

We gon' pull up with them sticks and hop out with them choppers
Walking out the ten in blue Balenciagas
I caught an opp, now I got blood on blue Balenciagas
Up that forty, let that pistol sing a melody

Fuck all of that talking, we can go to war
Leave your brain marinating on the boulevard
I got something that'll put you out your misery
Seven points six-two, five-point five six's, two-two-three

Two-two-three, AR-15
Carbine 9's, they all on me
Fuck with me, you get murked
It ain't shit to put a pussy nigga on a shirt

Fuck all that talking, we all 'bout that action
We pull up with pistols, you know that we blasting
These niggas ain't really on it, they pussy
I swear to God all these niggas dramatic

Fuck all that talking, we all 'bout that actionWe pull up with pistols, you know that we blastingThese niggas ain't really on it, they pussyI swear to God all these niggas dramatic

Friday 4th May

"Well if you must know I-"

He got interrupted by the bell of the gate ringing. Furrowing his eyebrows in confusion as to who could be at the door at this time of night, he looked towards his computer that had the cameras on it. Not seeing anyone he frowned annoyed with someone playing knock down ginger on his house.

"Who is at the door," Destiny's nosey self asked as she went round to Deshawn (I've been calling him Clarence when his names actually Deshawn, but Clarence is his middle name, Sorry) side looking at the camera herself.

"No one, just some stupid kids playing" he rolled his eyes at how annoying young kids could be.

"Wait what's that," She questioned as she pointed at the screen.

"I don't know, lemme see," he said as he zoomed in on the camera.

"It looks like a box," she said squinting her eyes trying to get a better look at it.

"It does, hol' up stay here while I check it out," he said walking towards his office door.

"No I wanna come what if something happens," she said following behind him as he made his way outside.

"Even more of a reason for yo ass to stay here"

"Please I wanna come, nothing is going to happen," she said giving him the face he can't resist.

"Uhh, fineee," he huffed as he rolled his eyes walking outside towards the gate with Destiny slowly beside him.

"Stay by the gate while I go get it," he sternly said to her.

"Fine," she huffed crossing her arms over her chest.

Deshawn went and opened the gate before looking left and right then picked up the black box. Making his way back to Destiny he stood in front of her with the box in his hand.