Chapter||22

Baby, you my everything, you all I ever wanted
We could do it real big, bigger than you ever done it
You be up on everything, other hoes ain't never on it
I want this forever, I swear I can spend whatever on it
'Cause she hold me down every time I hit her up
When I get right, I promise that we gon' live it up
She made me beg for it 'til she gives it up

Sunday 21st October

"I'm not sure if I'm ready," Robyn spoke to her therapist who had been writing God knows what on her notepad angering Robyn from all the noise she had been making with the pen against the pad

"Don't be scared to open up again, be cautious because this is your second time but don't be scared, tell Odell what your thinking, what your feeling, have a talk with him and don't be afraid to voice your option just because it might offend him,"

"Every other time I voice what I feel it doesn't plan out how I imagined it to, I feel like he suppresses my feelings,"

"Tell him that, tell him to not just listen to you but to understand you, make your statement not just go in one ear and out the other, I don't want you to shout at him but I want you to actually talk to him, get him in here," this session was different to any other session that Robyn had, this time her therapist had asked her to actually bring Odell in with her. At first, Robyn was nervous but she needed to get everything off her chest before she really started their relationship which is what calmed her down a bit.

Robyn and Odell had agreed to take things slow on their relationship just to see where both of their heads were at.

"Dell she said you can come in now," Robyn poked her head through the door to an Odell who sat right in front of the door on the black leather couches that they provided.

"Finally I been out for so long," he tried to lighten the mood in which Robyn was thankful for.

"Hello Mr.Beckham, it's finally nice to meet you," She stood up to greet Odell with a firm handshake in which he accepted.

"Nice to meet you too," He sat down next to Robyn placing his hand on her belly.

The therapist smiled at the interaction seeing the interaction and improvement within Robyn. Robyn has expressed to her how she felt uncomfortable every time Odell had touched her stomach because it brought her back to her first pregnancy when Odell wasn't there.

"I'm going to cut the small talk and get right down to it if you don't mind," She announced, Robyn and Odell simply nodded their heads.

"So Mr.Odell are you happy about Robyn being pregnant, and before you answer this is a no judgement zone,"

"Yeah I'm happy, I finally get a second chance to be a dad," He expressed grabbing Robyns hand whilst speaking.

"A second chance at being a dad, what do you mean by that," Even though she already knew about Robyns miscarriage she wanted to hear it from Odell's mouth himself so she could hear his emotion on how he spoke about the situation.