Chapter||25

Fuck it me and Nicki Nick gettin' married today
And now you bitches that be hatin' can catch a bouquet, ooh
Yeah, you a star in my eyes, you and all them white girls party of five

Are we drinking a lil' more I can hardly decide
I can't believe we really made it I'm partly surprised, I swear
Damn, this one for the books, man!
I swear this shit is as fun as it looks, man!
I'm really tryna make it more than what it is,
'Cause everybody dies but not everybody lives, ah!

I wish that I could have this moment for life, for life, for life
'Cause in this moment I just feel so alive, alive, alive

I wish that I could have this moment for life, for life, for life'Cause in this moment I just feel so alive, alive, alive

Same day

"Kain we can't keep doing this, I have a boyfriend," Renee stressed once again to him, Kain rolled her eyes at Renee because he knew Renee, she was just talking at this point because every time they would have sex she would say this while they cuddled in his bed.

It wasn't supposed to be like this for Renee, she wasn't supposed to land in Kain's bed. She knew she had a boyfriend, she knew this was wrong but it felt so right to her.

Renee and Tajay have been having what she called difficulties, but others may not see it like that, in their relationship which caused her to stir into the arms of Kain.

First, it was simply sex to both of them but when they would cuddle after sex and have a conversation with each other they realised it was more than that. They had both fallen for each other but neither one of them knew what to do.

Kain wasn't the relationship type and Renee was in a relationship even though it was a struggling relationship, it still was a relationship.

"Baby you say this all the time but yet you find yourself in my arms nearly every day," He lightly nudged her off of him as he sat up with his back against the headboard.

"Yeah but I feel guilty,"

"Clearly not that much," He grumbled laughing after she had slapped him in his thigh for the smart comment he made.

"I do feel guilty but it's just that I feel so safe in your arms, he makes it so easy," She expressed to him hoping he would understand where she was coming from, but he didn't.

"Why don't you just leave him," Kairo implied as if that was the easiest solution in the world for Renee.

"It's not that simple, you won't understand," He sighed because he would always ask this question and her answer always remained the same.

"What's so hard about leaving your no good ass boyfriend, he fucking cheats on you, Renee,"

"It's not that fucking simple and I keep on telling you that,"