Chapter||11

Bodies drop all the time I don't feel nothing
Swear to god y'all gon' make me go kill something
Told my shooters no mercy or chill button
I done been through so much I don't feel nothing
I was down off the drugs, had me tooted
I was locked in my cell 'bout to lose it
They be watching me clocking my movements
They be plotting on catching me snoozing

Bodies drop all the time I don't feel nothingSwear to god y'all gon' make me go kill somethingTold my shooters no mercy or chill buttonI done been through so much I don't feel nothingI was down off the drugs, had me tootedI was locked in my cell '...

Saturday 21st July

2 days later

"Y'all still ain't speaking," Robyn asked Kamiya as her, Kamiya and Asia sat across from each other in the restaurant.

"Nope," Kamiya popped the P.

"he's been looking for Armani, so I can't really blame him but I know he's staying out longer just to make sure I'm asleep when he gets home," she shrugged her shoulders as if ur was nothing but really she was bothered by it. She just wanted her sister home and her man home.

"I know all them niggas been out all day looking for her, she probably all alone scared to death right now," Asia spoke, jabbing at her food.

"Exactly, I just want her to come home safely so it can be semi-normal again," Kamiya spoke as they both nodded their head agreeing with her.

"Can we please stop talking about this, I can't bare the thought of the pain she's going through," Robyn spoke wanting to dismiss the conversation.

"So I see you all back to your smiling self but I know it's all for the show," Asia said to Robyn.

"Half is fake and half is actually genuine, me and Odell are trying to work stuff out again," she smiled at the thought of Odell but Kam and Asia stared at her in shock.

"You're back with him, so what was the point of therapy, I don't want to see you go back to that state again," Kamiya honestly stated.

"Yeah I know but he's really committed this time, I saw it in his eyes," she widely smiled.

"I'm just drawn to him, he's the only man I've ever loved and the only man I'm ever going to love," she spoke before taking a sip of her sweet tea.

"Whatever You Say, girl, as long as you happy," she stated smiling.

"And that I am," she replied as they went back to eating their food. As they were eating Robyn looked up for a split second but had to double-take in case her eyes were deceiving her, she couldn't believe what she saw as she was oblivious to the fact that the couple had broken up.

"Uhh if I'm not mistaken that is Deshawn over there with a bitch and that definitely ain't you," Robyn stated as they all looked in the direction to where her eyes were and surely enough Deshawn was sitting at a table giggling with a girl.

Asia tried to play as if it didn't hurt her when it truly did. Deshawn was out with another girl just days after him and she broke up.

"I'm sorry girl," Kam sympathetically said.