Chapter||9

These niggas be campin'
We pull up slanging that static
Don't do no talking
Have your shit together when we come
I got too many brothers that done died by the game
I murder it from the heart, so you say what you want

These niggas  be campin'We pull up slanging that staticDon't do no talkingHave your shit together when we comeI got too many brothers that done died by the game I murder it from the heart, so you say what you want

Wednesday 18th July

Armani squinted her eyes looking around at the unfamiliar but snug spacious room as she laid down on the cool, black comfortable sheet. What happened only a few hours prior were foggy in Armani's head and she hadn't fully recovered from her seizure yet.

She winced in pain as she tried to lean up against the head board, but it resulted in her laying back down flat on her back. Sighing, she decided to study the room more and began to notice the paintings of inspirational people hanging onto the wall.

Martin Luther King hung above the black wooden dresser in black and white as he looked upon the sky, the signature of him coated the left bottom of the painting in white cursive handwriting. A picture of Tupac posted up on the left side of the wall.

The sound of footsteps took Armani out of her gaze around the room as her eyes focused on the door waiting to be open. The footsteps got louder by the second but were stopped when it got to her door, a few seconds later Gunna's face emerged between the door with a smirk evident on his face.

"Hey beautiful," he spoke as he licked his lips eyeing her with lust in them. Shivers went through her body as she heard his deep raspy voice, as the horror of the night prior became apparent in her mind.

"Please can I just go," she softly asked sounding as if she was about to cry any minute now, which was music to Gunna's ears considering he likes to hear other people fall victim under him.

Gunna was the type of boy to get pleasure from watching other people suffer. He liked to see people break under his command and be their weakest in front of him because it gave him a sense of power and made him feel manly knowing we're afraid of him.

"Now why would I let such a pretty face like yours go," He walked closer towards her bed rubbing his moist hands together. Fear ran through Armani's body the closer he came forward, her hands began to tremble underneath the sheets as her eyes stayed glued to Gunna's eyes, which was filled with pure lust.

"The number of things I could do to you," he flirted showing his teeth which held a gold grill on the bottom row, to say the least Gunna was an attractive man, but he just ran with the wrong crowd and has a nasty attitude, making him less unattractive.

Armani didn't bother to reply as Gunna freely placed himself down on the bed making Armani crawl to the furthest end of the bed away from him.

He trailed the bed with his fingers inching nearer and nearer to where Armani was. His hand then gripped onto her ankle before he dragged her by it making her lay flat on her back with him towering over her small frame. He felt exultant and powerful as he saw the way she crumbled beneath him.