Chapter||35

I'm way to clean to be trippin' over some filthy bitch
I feel depression, now I'm sippin' on some filthy shit
I know I brush away the pain, but I be feelin' it (Yeah)
You was takin' shots and now you duckin' them (Yeah)

I'm way to clean to be trippin' over some filthy bitchI feel depression, now I'm sippin' on some filthy shitI know I brush away the pain, but I be feelin' it (Yeah)You was takin' shots and now you duckin' them (Yeah)

Friday 4th January

"Why do females love watching love & hip hop, my sister used to be obsessed with this shit I don't understand," he expressed to Renee as he ran his fingers through her hair while she laid on him.

Renee had recently cut her hair short into a short natural curly fro that stopped right above her ear. Renee thought it was time for a change coming into the new year so the first chance she got she didn't even bother going to the hairdresser she picked up a scissors she found in her draw and began cutting it all off. The next step she wanted to do was dye it but was still deciding on whether or not she wanted blue or red. She knew what they said about people who changed their hair from black to red and wanted to make that statement. Renee wanted to so badly break up with Tajay but she had been with him for years and they grew up together, she didn't want to feel like she was abandoning him especially since she knew Kain would want to start being serious serious after she would break up with him.

The thought of his sister as Kain spoke clouded his mind, Kain tried to not have his sister on his mind a lot because the thought of it made him sick to his stomach. His sister life was taken way too soon, he barely got to spend any years with her before she was taken away so his memory of her was only for 15 years but he knew that he loved her as much she loved him.

"I like the drama since my life is boring," she replied shrugging as she focused her attention back on the tv.

"Yeah because Lord knows you need some," he mumbled chuckling.

"Hey," she shrieked at him.

"I heard that," she fake pouted as she folded her arms across her chest.

"Girl bye," He did in a girly voice waving his hand in the process causing Nyema to let out a laugh.

Her laughing came to end as she the ringing of her phone, that sat on the glass coffee table, could be heard. She took a quick glance at the phone noticing it was Tajay calling, ignoring it she looked back at the tv.

Deciding not to question her on why she ignored Tajay simply continued to run his fingers through her hair.

A few seconds later her phone was blowing up with messages from no other than Tajay but still, Renee proceeded to ignore him.

"You sure you don't want to answer it, your boyfriend might need your help," he slyly threw the boyfriend in to see if her facial expressions would change.

"I have a question, or rather a discussion," Renee was sceptical on whether or not she wanted to ask this personal question. Yes, she wanted to get to know the real Kain even more but this was what she assumed was a sensitive subject for Kain as he had never talked about it to her before so bringing it up may bring some tension between the two.