Chapter||14

I wish it didn't hurt at all
I don't know how I got here
I was once the one who had his heart"
Until you had enough and you took that ring off
You took that ring off
So tired of the lies and trying, fighting, crying
Took that ring off
Oh, now the fun begins

I wish it didn't hurt at allI don't know how I got hereI was once the one who had his heart"Until you had enough and you took that ring offYou took that ring offSo tired of the lies and trying, fighting, cryingTook that ring offOh, now the fun begins

Saturday 11th August

As soon as Kairo got into his car the first person he called was his father.

"Hey son," Omar's greeted with his voice coming through the speakers of his car.

"I can't believe it pops," he didn't even greet his father back but spoke his thoughts.

"Believe what," his father questioned with his eyebrows furrowed wondering what's up with his son.

"I can't believe this bitch lied to me," he ignored his father again.

"What bitch, son if you tell me what the fuck you talking bout," Omar demanded through gritted teeth.

"I'm talking about Kamiya damn," he unintentionally shouted at him.

"What did she lie about," he curiously asked knowing it must be a big thing because Kairo never told anyone anything that happens in his and Kamiya's relationship. He liked to keep things private and always told Kamiya about that as well but she never listened and tells her friends her relationship business, too an extent.

"She knew Nick, all this fucking time and she knew Nick," he revealed to his father who held a shocked expression on his face. Never would he have thought that sweet angelic Kamiya could be involved with the ruthless Nick.

"Knew him like how son," he wanted more information about the situation before he said anything further.

"She knew him, she dated that nigga pops," he once again held a disgusted look on his face as he thought about Kamiya having sex with Nicks old ass.

"Dated," he shouted out into the phone.

"Yes pops, her fucking dirty ass dated that ugly ass pumpkin head ass nigga"

"You think she been plotting all this time," he sceptically asked his son.

"I couldn't even tell you pops," he truthfully answered lowly, Omar could hear the sadness and hurt in Kairo's voice as he answered. He knew his son was madly in love with Kamiya and if it was true that she had been working with Nick all along it would break his heart but leave him conflicted because they do have a child together. Kairos nose twitched and he automatically knew what that meant.

He needed a fix.

With so much going on around him it was almost impossible for him not take cocaine to ease his mind off of everything surrounding him.