chapter 8

*Esme pov*

As soon as we growled they looked at us like we had just killed a human I instantly covered my mouth then carlisle started to speak.

*carlisle pov*

I looked to my 'kids' with a serious look on my face "if we still feel like she is upset we will go check on her" I then looked to Edward with a now stern look.

"We are gonna have to talk to you for now go to your room" he rolled his eyes and went upstairs I dont know why Edward has been acting like this everyone is happy about finding our mate why isn't he we felt she was still upset and went to check on her.

*annas pov*

I couldn't sleep so I read a book I found out something that was supposed to scare me but it just didn't that was that the cullens were vampires.

I have talked to them but I never thought that they would be vampires
But I wasn't scared I then came across a spell me being well me I decided to try it.

*Rosalie pov*

As we got ready to check on our mate we were all on edge we started running we got to her room we got to the window we saw a book about vampires and tensed we heard her chanting we looked to see everything in her room floating.

"How is everything floating" em asked "I think I have a book about this well check at home but now she knows about us" carlisle said someone knocked on her door all of our necks snapped back to our mate.

*Anna's pov*

Someone knocked on my door scaring me everything floated back to its place "come in" is all I said before Isabella walked in looking pissed "what do you need Isabella" I asked I was curious it was around 10PM.

"I need you to stay away from the cullens there MINE" she said getting closer to me I didn't even move "umm why tho" she looked taken aback by my response.

"B-beacuse there mine and I saw you talked to some of them and I can tell them bad things you know because I'm dating Edward" she said I'm about to rock this bitches world and beat the life out of this hoe.

"Ok I'll stay away" I said as she walked out "not why would I there nice unlike half the people in this town" I mumbled to myself as i picked up my book and started to read it on my bed.

*No ones pov*

The cullens chuckled at there mate when they saw she was not going to sleep for a while they went home they saw Edward on the phone.

"yes my love..... No I dont like her.... Yes I'll tell them..... Love you too bye" Edward saw his family and was the first to speak "carlisle esme you guys get to meet my girlfriend in two days I invited her" everyone was mad.

Esme being the motherly person she is gave him a tight smile and said  "that's amazing we cant wait to meet her" he smiled and left to go hunting.

*Anna's pov*
Next morning

When I woke up it was only 6 so I got up showerd , got dressed , did my hair , and makeup I decided it was better to not starve myself to be skinny  so I would try and eat at least 2 meals it sounds kinda impossible but I'll try.

Outfit: