chapter 5

*Anna's pov*

Me and jasper chuckled at my sarcasm after that I went to another class which I made a friend her name was hiraeth.

She was really nice she was also just like me hated by her sister Jessica we went to lunch and sat behind Jessica she was gossiping hiraeth was eating as we were speaking I didn't want to eat I was slipping back into my eating disorder "why arent ...

She was really nice she was also just like me hated by her sister Jessica we went to lunch and sat behind Jessica she was gossiping hiraeth was eating as we were speaking I didn't want to eat I was slipping back into my eating disorder "why arent you eating" my now best friend asked "oh I'm- uh not hungry" I told her she believed me.

*thired pov*

Little did she know the cullens were listening and could tell she was lieing Edward didn't care and everyone else was worried.

*Anna's pov*

After lunch I said my goodbyes to my friend and went to fashion design I had the teacher sign my slip she sat me in between two stunning girls one blond goddess and a pixie like one.

So my gay is coming out not good the teacher told us to draw/sketch a outfit/dress I drew a white puffy knee length dress that had a elbow length sleeve made of lace it had a blue bow around the waist, along blue Cape that at the end looked like water, white gloves with lace at the top and a blue bow, a witch hat that was all white the bottom was blue with a blue bow going across

*Alice's pov*

I looked over to see what my mate drew it was amazing so I spoke my mind "that's amazing" I told her  "i- thank you I'm anna beth  swan you can call me anna or Beth" she introduced herself with a warm smile that melted my dead  heart  and blush scattered on her cheeks "I'm  Alice Cullen" we shook hands she didn't even flinch at how cold i was wow i thought the bell rang and we left class.

Authors note
I'm sorry for the short chapter I will try to update later tonight I trying to keep up with school which is not going well I'm failing but I'm trying and I'm also doing other books if you could check those out so yeah its always been my dream to write books and get known for it so yeah that's all I'm rambling sorry bye love you all❤😊