chapter 20

(What she wore to school⬆️)

*Anna-beths POV*

My mates seemed to ignore bella but what I notice her arm was in a sling oh god "do you know our little mate has a brest tattoo" alice spoke with a small smirk when I tell you their heads snapped towards me.

Thier eyes darkened as soon as the bell rang.

*timeskip after school brought to you by Bella singing fight song at graduation and making a complete fool of herself while the voltori boo her *

When I tell you I ran out the school out that school and into jasper's arms I'm not even joking "you wanna go home" I instantly nodded he just chuckled. "shut up" I  mumbled into his chest making him growl "are you a rabid animal" I teased "you know what your riding with rosalie"  he said removing himself from me.

My head has never snapped to him so fast but he was gone asshole "come on babygirl" I spun around to find rose I just nodded getting into the passenger seat. Rose got in the driver's seat starting the car.

As soon as we were about 5 minutes into the drive rose slid her hand under my skirt to the very top of my thigh.

I'm in a lot of trouble.

I'm in danger

Fuck

Wait no cause she will fuck me

You know what fuck fuck fuck FUCKKK

Shes hot sooo...... FUCK ME

I feel like she would pull over just to fuck.

Oh god my inner gay is coming out

Pull it together you gay bitch

"Rose....... what are you doing"  I sound desperate  "nothing" was her only response *beep*...... *beep*..... whoever that is can wait  *I said beep bitch* *beeeeep* "ugh" I looked at my phone only to see the name of someone or someone's since I know Thier there that I haven't spoken to since I left misytc falls

STEFAN SALVATORE [HERO HAIR]

I know since he's calling he has the scooby door gang and the Mikaelson's.

"Hello stefan, hello scooby doo gang, hello Mikaelson's" rose gave me a strange look "heyyyyyy thiers our favorite witch" I heard niks voice "Bonnie's there" I heard multiple mhmms making me roll my eyes.

"Sooooo..... two thing we heard from some little birdes" "niks hibrd" I interrupted becks "yeah whatever you found your mates and......" oh god "your not wearing your normal clothing" damon interrupted kol.

"What clothes" rose spoke I just let out a nervous laugh "oh you dont know she dresses like a-" I hung up before bex could finsh

We stopped about 5 minutes from the house "rose" was all I could say before rosalie strateld me and crushed our lips together.

*5 minutes later*

We were still kissing when the phone rang rolling my eyes as rose grabbed the phone and annoying rolled her eyes picking it up "hello"

》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》

Sorry for the long wait I have summer school but it ends really soon so I will be writing more......

So yeah anyways

THANK YOU FOR 101K THIS MEANS SO FUCKING MUCH YOU HORES I LOVE YOU ALL❤💀

I HOPE YOU ALL FALL DOWN THE FUCING STAIRS OUT A WINDOW AND GET RUN OVER BY A BUS AND WHEN YOUR ON LIFE SUPPORT OR IN HELL BEACAUSE NONE OF YOU GUYS ARE GOING TO HEAVEN YOUR CHARGER ONLY WORKS IN A CERTAIN POSITION AND YOUR PILLOW IS WARM ON BOTH SIDES❤

LOVE YOU ALL BYE BITCHES❤💅