chapter 9

*emmets pov*
As soon as beth said that we all chuckled at that Edward got really mad I walked over to them and messed up jasper's hair beth laughed showing her pearl white teeth "come on we have to go to class" she let out a huff making me and jasper give her a playful stern look I held out my arm which she gladly took.

She said her goodbye to jasper on our way to class we got many weird looks as we got in class we took our seats during class we joked around alot when the bell rang I took her bag.

*Anna's pov*

I went to get my bag but em had already taken it "really" I said he just nodded like a child and grabbed my hand dragging me out of class to my locker the day went by quick I was walking to the art room to paint
I painted a beach with a night sky.

I was about to start another painting till rosalie came in "hey can we talk" she asked me as she sat down in front of me "yeah of course is everything alright" I was now concerned if she was alright "yeah but how how do you feel" she asked "my feelings dont worry about those no one else does" yes I hung out with dad but I never talked about how I felt because its easier to hide how you feel then to explain why you feel that.

"Anna why dont you talk to me about how you feel what's going threw your head" I was scared to open up to her "I stopped talking about how I felt because I knew no one cared and I'm hurt but its okay I'm used to it" I told her giving her my number and getting up "I got this" I said as I smiled weakly at her and a single tear fell she pulled me into I tight hug "I'll text you later" I nodded and got into my car I put on 'jolene' by Dolly Parton.

^^^song above^^^

I got home no one was home so I went to take shower and wash my hair washing my hair with my orchards scented shampoo and conditioner I then washed my body with my strawberry body wash I got out I put on my bra and underwear.

And pajamas

I heard a car and went downstairs but not before putting on a robe there I found dad "Hi dada" I greeted giving him a hug "hi princess" after I greeted him we talked about me being a witch he only knows about witches nothing about vampires of shap...

"Hi dada" I greeted giving him a hug "hi princess" after I greeted him we talked about me being a witch he only knows about witches nothing about vampires of shapeshifters I told him about the spell before I went upstairs I heard something in bellas room.

I walked closer to hear bella moaning Jacob's name I think I'm going to be sick i went to my room trying to get those images out of my head so I decided to open one of the books on witches I found a legend called the birthgiver.

The birthgiver is a witch who can conceive a child of a supernatural creature werewolfs,vampires and most witches can not conceive a child but one certain witch can conceive a child for all the witch will be immortal and the pregnancy will go by quick but this witch is to be worshipped by all.

Ok that's not creepy I looked over and saw it was 10:15 and decided to go to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Dream~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was sitting on a white couch reading a book when the cullans came inside all even Edward they all gave me kiss

Then it changed

I was in a field filled with flowers I was wearing a white dress with pink flowers the cullans were with me we were walking and I had a bump as we stepped into the sun the cullans shined like a million diamonds

some people In black cloaks walked into the sun shining aswell I ran into their arms calling all of them brother or sister

It changed again I was holding a baby in a swatelle then 3 other kids ages  4, 2 and 1 ran to me yelling mommy laughing in came the cullans chasing them.

Edward went to the 1 year old rose and emmet went to the 4 year old carlisle and esme went to the 2 year old and alice and jasper came to me and the newborn.

I jolted awake.

^^^^^hey y'all sorry it took so long I have had this as a draft for a while I'm leaving it on a cliffhanger but I wanted to add some ✨SPICE✨ so yeah byeeeeee^^^^^