chapter 4

*Anna's POV*

I headed to bio but before that I saw one of the gold eyed boys flirting with bella for some reason it hurt me....deeply I just shook off the feeling I entered class and handed my red slip to the teacher she signed it. "Take a seat next to....emmet cullan emmet raise you hand" the teacher said one of the golden eyed boys who was I suppose emmet I took at seat next to him."Hey I'm emmet Cullen" I thought his voice would be rough since he was buff "I'm anna beth  swan but you can call me anna or beth" I told the boy with a soft smile he smiled back which made my heart flutter.

Though out class we talked about what we like to do our hobbies stuff like that then the bell rang I went to get my bag but he picked it up "really" I asked with a smile "yes really I'm walking you to your locker now come one" he said with a chuckle. Which made me smile brighter I got up and took my bag, he pouted making me giggle he smiled showing his perfect white teeth we walked out the door laughing because emmet had tripped.

*Emmett's POV*

I wanted to see her laugh so I made my self trip making her laugh I got up and we burst out laughing I walked her to her locker and went to my family who were watching us. Edward wasn't even paying attention "what's she like" rosalie asked me getting a hold of my hand as we watched our mate walk to her class "well shes nice but she funny and her laugh is perfect* I told my family rose and alice both pout jasper smirked.

We got the books we needed and walked to class "you know I dont see what you see in your mate" speaks you guessed it edward a few growls were heard "OUR mate we dont know what you see in her sister I bet her sister doesn't even have a personality.
And you cant forget our mate is much prettier" rose said putting edward in his place but in yell-wisper voice "ignore him let's get to class jasper dont you have class with her" I asked jasper his face looked shocked yet excited "right i gotta go" he told us kinda rushed he kissed alice and ran at human speed to class.

*jaspers POV*

I walked into my class a bit tense due to the blood lust to see my mate seated next to me I got a bit nervous but sat down looking calm "hi I'm jasper hale" I introduced myself she looked at me with a bright smile which only made my dead heart beat "I'm anna beth  swan nice to meet you jasper" she told me her voice was softer than I thought it would be I smiled at her then the teacher came in "today we will be talking about the cold war" our teacher told us.

I could feel the happiness rateaditing from my mate I didn't know why maybe she liked history "now can can someone tell me what year the cold war happened" no one said anything but then my mate spoke " it happend in 1861 to 1865" I was a bit surprised by her knowledge on the cold war "correct Ms-" the teacher said waiting to know her last name "swan anna beth swan" she responded with a smile.

"Ms swan" after that we listened to the lesson the bell rang and my mate was upset about it she seemed to enjoy history she walked out but I went out right behind her and grabbed her arm a spark went through me as I did "oh it's just you jasper" she asked a bit startled "ouch" I told her as I playfully played sad she laughed making me smile "any ways what do you need" she asked me as she continued to walk I was right next to her "oh just wondering how you know so much about the cold war that's all"  that wasn't the reason at all I just wanted to talk to her and get to know her.

"Oh I'm a big history geek" she told me blushing with a  chuckle that made me smile I could feel my siblings staring at us "oh dont be embarrassed about that I'm also a history geek" she looked with fake shock "really jasper hale a history geek what has the world come to" she told me with sarcasm in her voice I knew my siblings except Edward were laughing . I chuckled with her as we walked to her locker.