chapter 3

*Anna's pov*

  I woke up at 1 a.m. so I decided to pick out my outfit and do my tattoo

Is it safe? Probably not

  Is this is gunna hurt? Yes alot

   Sould i have it done by a professional? Yes

Am I gunna get it done by a professional? No

Why? Because I'm stupid

Tattoo:

After I finished picking it out I went to sleep till my alarm went off at 6:30 I woke up and did some exercise after that I showerd got dressed and brushedmy hair

my hair

Outfit:

After that it was 7:20 so  I went down stairs to find my dad drinking coffee and cooking "good morning papa" I greet as I hug him "good morning princess is bella up" dad questions "probably not let me go wake her now" I respond with a forced smile...

After that it was 7:20 so  I went down stairs to find my dad drinking coffee and cooking "good morning papa" I greet as I hug him "good morning princess is bella up" dad questions "probably not let me go wake her now" I respond with a forced smile on my face.

Me and bella have never been close
because bella listened to Renne when she said to be rude its was like monkey see monkey do. It sucked but up to this day bella is still rude to me.

I walked into bellas room "wake up bella" she just flicked me off "your going to be late if you dont wake up" she looked at me before speaking "ugh what time is it" I loked to my phone  "its 7:24 school is at 8:30 " she gets up and pushes me out the room after a good 5 minutes she comes out other than the fact her makeup didn't match her outfit she looked stunning I guess she was in a rush but she still looked better than me well at least in my mind

What can I say  she was wearing a blue plaid shirt with black skinny jeans and yellow eye shadow "dad please tell me I dont have to drive that thing around" she says pointing to me "Isabella" dad started only to get cut off by bella "its BELLA" she says correcting him dad sighs "bella A,she is not a thing B she has her own car" he says practically yelling at her "I bet it's a ugly car I have a nice truck while you probably have a trash worn out car that doesn't work" she says.

me and my dad roll our eyes and exit the house when she sees my car her jaw drops "dad why did you get her a pretty car and gave me a ugly car" she cried  dad looked down clearly hurt by her words "bella can you be grateful he wasted money on that car. And I bought myself this car" I told her and hugged dad"why didn't you buy me a car I deserve it" she cried dad left already I just walked away got in my car and drove she was driving behind me if this was a cartoon she would be smoking I chuckled at the thought of cartoon bella steaming.

We pull into the parking lot we park side by side everyone was staring luckily everyone was looking at bella and not me but I felt eyes on me I look over to find a family with golden eyes looking at me I instantly fall head over heels for them I pull my eyes away from them and walk into the school falling for a whole family not good I thought to myself.

*Rosalie's pov*

We were all waiting for our mate except edward he could care less which angerd all of us two cars pull into the parking lot a rusty red truck and a black car.

(I dont know what type of car that is)

two girls get out a girl around 5,4 and shoulder length brown hair with chocolate brown eyes and a goddess looking girl she was around 5,0 blonde hair that reached the beginning of her thigh all of our eyes softened even Edward's but not for the reason we thought.

"Her sister is cute" Edward told us smugly we all looked at like he had 3 heads "no shes not OUR mate is  and her sisters eye shadow doesn't match what shes wearing" I exclaim "whatever you say but I'm that won't change how I feel for her sister" he told us as he walked away "wait doesn't that hurt our mate" emmet asks none of us were sure since we never had a human mate so we called carlisle he had the day off which ment he was most likely 'busy' with esme.

But still she was our mate we dont want her hurt the phone rang a bit but he picked and cleared his throat "hey kids what do you need" he asked you can hear the lust in his voice "will it hurt our mate If one of us flirts with her sister" alice asks nervously "what, why, who's flirting with her sister wait she has a sister" esme asks both lust and worry in her voice "yes and as you know Edward is not a fan of her but hes intrested in her sister and is going to flirt with her" I respond

"Were on our way now wait where you are" carlisle says you can hear the bed creak as he gets up after that we hung up. Only moments later they arrive some students looked at us but that was normal "were are they" questions esme with worry in her voice yet again we all shrug but head inside we see Edward walking we quickly catch up "dont you dare flirt with her sister" carlisle told him sternly no ones ever heard him this stern maybe esme (if you know what I mean) "watch me" is all he said before walking away we see him talking to the girl.

Moments later our stunning mate walks out she smelled like strawberries and orchards she moves her long hair out her face before walking to class you can see the pain and sadness in her eyes but not from the flirting.i think everyone else noticed because we all looked to jasper who already knew what we were going to ask "shes sad" he says frowning we say our goodbyes to carlisle and esme before heading to class emmet is lucky she has biology first.