chapter 12

*Jaspers pov*

Alice speed to her phone and went outside not wanting to disturb our sleeping beauty.
minutes later alice came back in resting on my chest I felt complete I had both of my mates.

"Who was it" I asked my pixie like mate "carlisle and esme they wanted to make sure she was ok" I smiled at how protective her other mates were. I looked at the time it was 4:56 i knew she most likely didn't want us here when she woke and since we dont know when she wakes up we had to leave now.

I nodded my head at alice to let her know about the time we got up and went to her closet alice wanted to pick out her clothes and put her Male mates colanges. once she picked out the clothes we put it on her bed. We kissed her head goodbye and left.

*Anne's pov*

I woke to my alarm I got up walking to the bathroom before I entered I walked backwards into my room to see my clothes picked out alice. I chuckled and went to my bathroom I peed, showered, did my self care, and brushed my hair I went out my bathroom and got dressed.

I smelled like jasper,emmet......Edward? And some unknown scent but due to the fact it comforts me it has to be my other mates scent.

I ran downstairs almost tripping and dying oh well I made dad and me some breakfast and lunch today was Friday finally one thought came to my head bella and Jacob having sex I need bleach dad came downstairs and started to eat.

"Princess so I was thinking I have tomorrow off and I was wondering if you would I dont know.....spend the day together you dont have to I know you-" I cut him off "of course dad I would love to" I told him with a gentle smile his face broke out into a smile that reached his eyes as he got up and hugged me he gave me a kiss to the forehead before leaving.

I heard bella waking and rushed out the door .

*timeskip*

When I got to school no one was here but a few teachers who gladly let me in I walked to the library grabbing a book but my mind what somewhere else.

Who are my other mates?

Will Edward ever like me?

Will they like me?

Why do they like me?

Why did alice and jasper kiss me?

Why does this have to be my life?

Bella is with Edward does she know about them?

I felt a pain In my chest as i thought of bella and Edward "hey my love" i heard someone making me jump I turn my head to see rosalie "hi" I greeted now looking down with embarrassment as my cheeks flushed red.

"You look cute when you blush" I blushed more as rose sat near me "so.......did Alice and jasper tell you" she asked she sounded nervous but why.

"That your all my mates yeah I kinda had it figured out before" I admitted "good now I can finally do it" now that confused me I looked up at her with my eyebrows furrowed in confusion.

*rosalie pov*

Alice had a vision of me and anna in the library I rushed to school it was only 7AM school didn't start for a while I entered the library and found her reading "hey my love" I spoke making her jump "hi" she squeaked out she looked down blush on her cheeks she looked adorable.

"you look cute when you blush" that made her blush more I sat in front of her "so.....did alice and jasper tell you" I was nervous what if she didn't take it well what if she rejects us "that your all my mates yeah I kinda figured it out before" she admitted "good now I can finally do it" she looked at me eyebrows furrowed in confusion.

I grabbed her by her waist kissing her she didn't kiss back for a moment before kissing me back her hand moved to my waist I pulled away making her whine I kissed her again to shut her up when I pulled away I rested my forehead on hers.

□■■■■□■■■■□■■■■□■■■■□■■■■□■■■■□■■■■□

Yea another cliffhanger you may now kill me I was just way to lazy it is 12 am give me a break

Next chapter she is going to hang with Charlie

We will also be seeing Edward's and bellas break up he will find out about her and Jacob

It's going to be really fun I will most likely post tomorrow I only have three questions

What do you want to see in this book?

What do you think of this book on a scale of 1/10 ?

And

Would you recommend this book or any of my books to you family/friends?

Anyways that's all I love you all💋

Byeeeeeeeeee💋❤