chapter 13

*Anne's pov*

Rosalie rested her forehead on mine before getting up putting her hand out "come on" I grabbed her hand and she pulled me up.
"Hey so can you show me some of your magic" I looked around to make sure no one was watching "fine" I let go of her hand and put it in front of us.

I showed her the beach at night the waves clashing against the sand "wow" was all she said looking at the beach I slammed my hands together making her jump.
"Really what was that for" I laughed as she playfully hit me.

The bell rang signifying it was time for class "bye" i told her Turing around till rose grabbed my hand spinning me around smashing her lips against mine.

I melted into it she pulled away leaving me to comprehend what happened.

the fuck I need mental help

I left the library going to class

*timeskip brought to you by cauis doing the renegade*

It was now Saturday I had woke up to rosalie sneaking out my window I got ready and ran downstairs to cook breakfast.

I had sent a message to Edward I couldn't bare to tell him face to face.

anyways i was so excited to spend the day with dad we were going to Seattle dad came down and ate.

"So what do you wanna do" dad asked me I dont know "I don't know" we got in the car and started our two hour trip.

I started to play some music me and dad started to sing along like we were in a concert laughing.

*Charlie's pov*

We started to sing along to 'our song' I was already enjoying myself I never wanted it to end soon. She would find her mates I wouldn't die but I would be taken into a different world to be with Anna's mother.

I would miss her so much like watching the game, having imaginary concerts. Even if I sound like a dying banshee and just having dad-daughter time I would miss it with my life.

*Edward's pov*

Today I was breaking up with bella I knocked on the swans door I knew beth wasn't home much to my displeasure.
She was out with her father earlier I got a message from beth I hadn't opened it yet so while I wait for bella I need to open it

Edward I know you dont really like me but I hate to inform you this but yesterday bella and Jacob black a shapeshifter slept together I'm so sorry about that if you need anything let me know

love Anna beth Xxxx

It hurt to know she thought I didn't like her Bella opened the door as soon as she saw me ran towards me wrapping her arms around my waist I awkwardly patted her head wishing it could be Anna.

"Hey can we talk instead" she looked at me confused but nodded we walked in and sat on the couch I looked down
how the hell do teenagers break up.

"What's wrong eddie" the fuck is a eddie  "bella look.....we-... we need to break up" why did I stutter I'm a vampire "what why no you cant we love each other" she begged.

"No bella you love me I love someone else and I plan on telling her that" I told her getting up she ran after me pulling on my arm "please please stay"

At that moment bellas shield came crashing down I could read all her thoughts.

Bellas thought