chapter 11

*jaspers pov*

"Just stay very very still" I told anna-beth as me and alice were in her room she tilted her head in confusion like a puppy. That made me and alice smirk I pulled her into a passionate kiss it felt like heaven.

I knew when we got home mine and Alice's eyes would still be somewhat black. I pulled away as she opened her eyes with a pout on her soft full lips me and alice gave her one more kiss before leaving at vampire speed.

When we got home are eyes were a dark black we entered the living room where are family was and sat with alice sitting in my arms. "What's with your eyes, weren't you at Anna's house" emmet spoke eyeing me and alice I thought back to the moment me, Alice and beth shared  Edward growled.

Making us look at him he got up as furry filled in his eyes "YOU DID WHAT SHE IS MINE" he yelled everyone growled lowly.
Major was trying to break out his cage "she is OURS and you said you could never love her none of us are found of sharing her. But she is not only mines and jasper's she is OUR family's mate" Alice told him trying to control her anger.

"Everyone calm down what happend" carlisle said trying to break the tension "jasper and alice kissed Anna" that seemed to get there attention "you did what" emmet spoke.

*rosalie pov*

They kissed her we were supposed to kiss her first I knew we all had to share we weren't happy. But we talked it out Edward doesn't know of this because he was with the wood plank of Isabella swan uglier sister of our beautiful mate  Anna Beth swan.

"I DONT HATE ANNA AND I DONT LOVE BELLA..... i- I dated bella to make anna jealous so she could understand how I felt but if I have to pick.... I'll choose anna I plan on breaking up with bella soon" Edward spoke looking at the ground we all shared a look getting up and hugging him.

"it's fine Edward but you cant just say shes yours she ours too we weren't happy about sharing but we talked it out "esme spoke he nodded there was a knock on the door we all growled knowing it was Isabella but Isabella hated beth. Edward walked down stairs
Greeting her we heard them coming up "here comes the human" esme spoke making us choke on laughter

*time skip brought to you by aro doing the wap dance*

Meeting bella was terrible turns out she is suspicious about us according to Edward her shield disappeared alice and jasper left to be with anna.

Much to our dismay they decided they would tell her she is our mate and we found jasper taking all of the boys colones for some odd reason.

*Anna's pov*

I got out the shower and put on a large hoddie.

I walked out and picked up a book about the cold war I have read this like 10 times and it's still interesting I heard someone come in threw my window I sat up to see alice and jasper looking at me.

"again there's something called a door" they smiled at me sitting on my bed. "So we have to tell you something" jasper started "what is it you sound worried is everything alright" I started to ramble worried for them.

"yes yes everything is fine" I took a deep breath nodding for them to go on. "beth we dont know how to tell you this but you are ours an our family's mate" Alice finished. Okay um wow i guess i was correct "Family as in all of you" they nodded "who is in your 'family' exactly" I was worried and confused.

"Us, rosalie, emmet, Edward and our adoptive parents esme and carlisle" I nodded slowly they let out a sigh in relief and smiled."Come one you have to sleep and were spending the night" jasper said as he opened his arms as alice got up and turned of the lights.

As I slipped into bed my head on jasper's chest his arm wrapped around my waist Alice slowly got in getting into the same position. I was in I put my arm on her hip and pulled her into a kiss she instantly responded I pulled away kissing jasper before laying my head on his chest alice cuddled closer.

Both of them started to pur "Good night" I mumbled to them cuddling deeper into jasper and closer  to alice "good night" I heard them whisper back  before I slipped into the darkness I loved so deeply.

*Alice's pov*

I layed on jasper chest as beth put her hand on my hip pulling me into a kiss I instantly responded to.
It felt like a million fireworks she pulled away sadly.
And kissed jasper before laying her head on his chest "good night" she mumbled.

"good night" we whispered in sync as her heart beat steadied signifying she was asleep me and jaz placed a kiss on her forehead. "Carlisle and esme cant wait to meet her" jasper told me.
"Yeah well they will meet her soon then we can be happy just us and our little mate" I respond.

I couldn't help but try to see deeper into the future seeing nothing but what I have already seen. "How did we get so lucky with her shes beautiful, smart, funny you should see her in class" jaz said looking at our mates sleeping form.

"You should see her designs esme and carlisle will love her as much as we do" I mumbled closing my eyes. I might not be able to sleep but it was nice to imagine a faint ring was heard from my phone.

□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□

Wc: 1158

Ok so as I said here is your chapter  I went ahead and did the thing you all hate a cliffhanger I know I'm a bitch anyway

I gave some hints on who her soul siblings will be she will meet them in a chapter or  two maybe I cant tell y'all

They told her shes their mate what did you think?

Do you think edwirdo deserves to be upset?

Do you have any suggestions or requests for this book or another?

if you do send me a message.

As always it's nowTradition to insult Isabella

Any new insults?

Should I put more dad-daughter time?

Should I put Isabella's pov?

Should I make the break up between edwirdo and  wood plank Isabella extra dramatic?

Should Isabella get killed off later in the story?

What do you think about the oc new name?

How should anna-beth meet carlisle and esme?

Should I add drama between anna and some of Isabella's friends?

Should I show more of Anna's powers?

Ok I'm done being annoying

Bye

Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. 😩💋

□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□