chapter 19

*third POV*

Everyone shared a look at the sound of the knock "I'll go get that" carlisle mumbled before dissapiring. Some yelling could be herd from downstairs making concern fill Anna-Beths heart in fear for her mate yes he was a vampire but she still worried about him about all of them.

They were her world wherever they went she would follow. She was the earth and they were the sun. She was the light and they were the darkness. She was the field and they were the flowers. They completed her and she completed them in a way words couldn't describe. When they kissed it wasn't fireworks it was explosions. When she laughed the world seemed to brighten. They looked at her as if she was the reason the sun rose in the mornings. As if her smile brought plants to life. She would always worry about them and they would too.

Beth relaxed when she heard footsteps but tensed when she heard not one but two pairs of feet. 

*Anna-beths POV*

ʜᴜᴍᴀɴ

Hey random voice in my head can you not I dont know TALK WHEN IM NOT PAYING ATTENTION DO YOU WANT TO GIVE ME A HEART ATTACK YOU CREEP A LITTLE WARNING NEXT TIME WOULD BE NICE!!!

ᴏʜ ʏᴇᴀʜ ᴍʏ ʙᴀᴅ sᴏʀʀʏ

Carlisle came up first making me let out a breath of relief then Isabella swan came up making me freeze completely till I  was pulled into emmets chest making her relax.

"I know what you are and you better turn me and Edward has to date me or I'll expose you to the town and I'll hurt anna-beth" Isabella spoke up many growls were heard from around the room.

"You touch her, you'll go bye, bye" the guy I knew as demitri spoke I had to hide my face in emmets chest to stop my giggles I heard emmet let out a low chuckle as he rubbed my back "behave" he murmured "I am" I whispered back to him.

"You wouldn't dare anna-beth wouldn't let you she would die for me" bella spoke yet again

can she shut up

"Girl I could care less about your plank self I would kill you myself but that would be boring" I told her not moving from emmets arms what hes comfy.

I heard a few snickers and as always emmet was one of them "Edward you just going to let her talk to me like that" planky spoke Edward just hummed letting out a small "yep"

"Okay why dont one of you kids take beth home we dont want to risk her getting hurt" One of my beloved mates spoke most specifically Esme "I'll take her home" jasper spoke

Oh no code red this is not a drill he going to get back at me for teasing him in class

I felt a Powerful flick to the forehead "ow what was that for" I looked up to see felix giving me a cheeky smile "you zonded out" he spoke. "Okay if I zone out you shake me GENTLY not flick me in the forehead" he just shrugged "come on" jazz spoke pulling me out the house and into the car.

As soon as we got into the house no one was home, and jasper zoomed me to my room and threw me on the climbing on top of me "this is pay back for the teasing" this wasn't jasper "I'm major"

THIS IS MAJOR GREAT

"Hi" was all I could say before jasper well major smashed his lips against mine our lips moved in sync before he pulled away. He hovered over me "are you sure you want to do this princess" he asked in a whisper "yes" he kissed my lips one more time before, trailing them down my jaw and neck.

*SMUT I WARNED YOU"

INCLUDES

●BEGGING
●THREESOME
SLIGHT NAME CALLING
●AND POSSIVENESS

I felt him leave multiple Mark's on my neck before he bit into my skin I guess he marked me "major please" I was more than ready for him. He smirked at my desperate plea to be touched. He finally removed my shirt only to see I was braless "damnit princess" he moved his hand squeezing both of my breasts.

I ran my hands through his longish hair as he moved towards my skirt. He slid it off and saw the wet spot in my underwear "your so wet for me baby girl" I tugged on his hair pulling his face closer "please baby..." I begged him to please start.

He finally stopped teasing and pulled my underwear off. He ran his between my thighs pulling them apart. When the cool air hit my sensitive heat I gasped he looked at me running his thumb over my wet folds I let out a whine "look at our desperate girl" I heard a voice before alice appeared out of nowhere before I could speak she had me in a hungry kiss i felt major move and alice straddle me as we kiss.

She gets off of me causing me to whine why are the such teasers  I see jasper move towards his old position "look at how wet she is for us baby" he spoke alice takes her clothes off looking "oh princess your dripping" she teases me before kissing me again. I feel jasper's lips against my clit. He starts to lick and suck p*ssy.

I slide my hands down to Alice's p*ssy and start rubbing "I thought I was the wet one now look at you" I told her as she moved to sit on my face I start to eat her out. Jasper then stops then I feel his length enter me. I moan softly as he speeds up.

*time skip brought to you by Marcus beating aro for taking the last blood cookie*

We all were still going at it jasper was pleasuring alice. Before he pulled me to him and laying me down he slides himself into me going hard and fast. I yell his name and soon enough we both are seconds away from our climax. 

He looked at me I just nodded at him before we both cum. He gently slides out of me and moves to my p*ssy "you taste so good when your filled with my cum princess" he told me "you two go take a shower I already to a quick one I have to go somewhere" she told us smiling

"Dont break anything or anyone" was all she said before she left " come on let's shower" he picked me up bridal style and took me to the bathroom setting me on the counter so he can put on the warm water. When he turned he saw me touching myself.

Dont blame me hes hot

He sped over grabbing my hands "you are not aloud to touch what is mine" he lifted me up and carried me into the shower. Before pushing me against the wall quite harsh may I add. Before sliding into me again the water hits us as he thruts in and out of me being sure he goes deep.

He kisses my neck as I scream out in pure pleasure and beg him to give me more "look at you begging for me to use you. Your a good slut princess are you not" he whispered in my ear as he thrust harder into me.

*end of smut and timeskip brought to you by the voltori being traumatize because they heard thier sister have sex*

When I woke up I felt two cold hard bodies "goodmorning princess" I heard two voices say that's when I remembered last night looking up to see alice and jasper before blushing and hiding my face in Alice's chest when I realized I was only in a large shirt and underwear.

"Dont hide your pretty face nothing we haven't seen already" jasper whispered in my ear I could feel their smirks "now your shy you weren't too shy last night" now alice was joining the teasing.

*timeskip again*

As soon as we pulled up into school I could feel my other mates eyes on, They could probably smell Alice's and jasper's Mark's "that's where they went as long as were next we dont care" emmet spoke making me blush like a red tomato "where's bella" "at your house nevermind"  I heard he truck pull up.

○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○

Okay this was my first time writing smut how would you rate it keep in mind IM A VIRGIN so i dont know y'know

Ummm everything that happend with bella will be explained next chapter
That's all

Bye stay safe, love yall❤ get hit by a towtruck❤