chapter 14

*anna beths pov*

I awoke the next morning to a empty room getting up I rubbed my eyes and stretched as I walked to my bathroom to get ready I hopped in the shower standing there for a bit enjoying the hot water on my skin i washed my body before gently washing my hair my hair had grown it now reached my mid-thigh

As I got out I washed my face and got ready

I rushed downstairs my hair flowing behind me I looked out the window dad and bella weren't home

I rushed downstairs my hair flowing behind me I looked out the window dad and bella weren't home. But its Sunday she probably went to Jake's  I decided I wanted to go on on a walk is that a good idea in heels?

no....do I care also no
I made sure to lock the house I was walking when i heard bellas truck i turned to see her speeding towards me; my eyes widened as I i ran trying to get away from the truck but she just sped up and chased me into the woods till she hit me.

Minutes went by I felt weak my eyes getting heavy bella had left already I heard siren's, faint voices, yelling people calling my name. I didn't know who it was one thing went through my mind at least I'll die looking good my vision was cloudy with tears and blood I till everything went black.

《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《

*Carlisle's pov*

I was working till I started to get a pain in my chest it's as if I couldn't breathe "DR. CULLAN HELP" I heard a nurse yell  I ran at human speed to see my mate I could feel my anger rise but I need to focus on my mate as we started to roll her quickly into the emergency room "what happened" I asked the emts and nurses "hit by a car during what we suppose was a walk" I nodded as I put in her IV

*time skip brought to you by jane smacking Dimitri*

I was pacing in my office esme trying to calm me I had called everyone after I took care of our mate.
All of us worried Edward bursted into my office fury on his face "IM GOING TO KILL HER" he yelled tugging on his hair "who are you killing?" I asked seeing my son so mad worried me "Isabella swan she ran her over she came here and  I saw what happened" all of us growled I heard a knock.

"Dr. Cullan mrs.swan is awake" I heard some say I sighed as I rushed to the room my clipboard in hand as I collected my self I heard our mate laughing.
I knocked on the door hearing a small "come in" I walked in my eyes landed on my mate relief washed over me "hello Anna-beth" her name felt nice slipping off my tongue.

"hi dr-" "cullan" her eyes met mine I felt the bound snap into place as she blushed i smiled
Softly I walked to her IV checking everything out to mate sure shes 100% fine.
"thank god your alright" I mumbled but not quite low enough as she let out another melodic laugh "oh shush" I playfully scolded her she softly nodded her head.

As I went to her wrapping my arm around her kissing her head she giggled hiding her head in my chest "you don't know how bad you scared us" I told her feeling at peace "I kinda figured I'm sorry-" she started apologizing.

"do not apologize it was not you fault it was Isabella's" I tightened my arm around her letting out a growl at her name she gently rubbed circles in my back "calm down I'm fine" I let out a pur.

"I'm sure esme would like to meet you want me to let her in" I asked she eagerly nodded "yes yes yes" I chuckled at her letting her go she just pouted I rolled my eyes playfully before getting esme.

》》》 》》》》》》》》》》》》》》

*esmes POV*

I knocked on my mates door seeing as the window was closed "come in" I heard her call out the sound alone was soothing I entered closing the door before vampire speeding to her bring her into my arms she cuddled into me as I gently kissed her head letting my lip linger on her head for a bit.

"Hi" she lowly said it was mumbled by my neck "hello my princess I'm so glad your ok" she let out a hum as I went to pull away. She pulled me close letting out a sound of disapproval i couldn't help but laugh at my mate she pulled me down so i was laying on the bed her head in the crook of my neck.

"You know I hoped we would meet under better circumstances" I whispered to her I didn't want to ruin the peaceful silence we were in "me too BUT I still met you guys and were all happy" I shook my head at my youngest mate "but you are injured" I had to remind her.

"I'm fine by the way as much as I would love to stay here with you I dont think my father would be happy seeing a woman who is older than me laying next to me your children yes.... you or carlisle not so much" I let out a chuckle  as I got up I kissed her head before leaving to get Alice and jasper.

No one else was in the right mindset to see her YET they need to calm thier anger poor jasper he had to feel everyones anger.

《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《

*jaspers pov*

It's as if I was suffocating
      Suffocating in emotions of anger, sadness and hatred
                         The voices in my head yelling at me to leave
       So many thing running through my head
                   The emotions, my hurt mate, my anger
        All I could see was red

"Jaz, jazzy JASPER" my small mate snapped me out my thoughts "come on let's see our princess" I nodded as she pulled me out we got to Beth's door and knocked gently hearing her tell us to come in we opened the door instantly next to her.

"Are you alright? Did she hurt you? Do you need anything?" Alice was frantic "I'm fine dont worry" we sighed in relief as she scooted over a bit alice layed next to beth her head resting on her shoulder as beth made grabby hands towards me I climb into the bed resting my head on her chest.

"Beth?" I asked I heard her heart beat steady and knew she was asleep I smiled softly "how did we get so lucky? She so strong why does
Bella hate her? Why could she hate her? She amazing" alice spoke I let out a hum in agreement.

》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》

THANK YOU FOR 19.1K💋💋💋

Ik it's been awhile I had writers block and I just started school again but yeah she met carlisle and esme there will be drama next chapter and were getting closer to her soul-siblings THATS ALL BYEEEE LOVE YOU ALL THANK YOU💋