Chapter 16

*Anna-beths POV*

After my conversation with dad about how he was glad I was safe blah blah blah carlisle told me I would be released tomorrow due to the fact I did not have any serious injuries.

Dad had to leave because he had work early so emmet came to keep me company because everyone expect carlisle and emmet had to hunt so we started watching some movies while cuddling.

"NO DONT GO IN THERE" emmet yelled scaring the soul out of me "babe were watching Nemo. Why are you yelling" to me my voice sound like child.

"I dont know" he told me with a shrug I hid my face in his neck as I laughed he had now put his head closer to my face

Before I knew what I was doing I had pulled emmet into a kiss it took him a moment of shock before kissing me back it felt like fireworks just not the ones In books but like i was had another part of me

I knew as soon as I kissed carlisle and esme I would be complete but for now I was happy with my other mates as I pulled away for air. And layed my head on his chest I felt my eyes getting heavy before I fell into a deep sleep.

*third POV*

As the twilight melted away
Everything was silent only the sound of the wind could be heard as if the world ended in the night. The sun was still under the horizon covered by the white curtains of the hospital room that held a sleeping anna-beth swan.

(No pun intended)

Her heart rate picked up signifying she was waking up she shuffled slightly before sitting up and rubbing her eyes.

*anna-beths POV*

I awoke to a empty bed, I gently got up not wanting to hurt my self and entered the bathroom.

I brushed my hair and teeth and washed my face. I entered my room and layed back down grabbing a book

* time skip brought to you by felix and Dimitri dumping slime on cauis and getting dragged out of the room by the ears*

I heard my door open a quiet footsteps due to the tugging In my heart it had to be carlisle "goodmorning carlisle" I greeted looking up from my book "goodmorning my love" he responded pressing a sweet kiss to my head "how are you feeling" I let out a airy laugh "I'm fine" he nodded.

*time skip brought to you by Marcus falling off the roof because I'm lazy*

I was in my room I had cut my hair not a good idea

I changed into my pajamas

And layed on my bed changing the colors of my lights to red "you look hot" I heard a voice making me jump I look to see rosalie letting her eyes roam my body "thanks" I replied dryly I got up going to look at myself in the mirror as rose sat on my...

And layed on my bed changing the colors of my lights to red "you look hot" I heard a voice making me jump I look to see rosalie letting her eyes roam my body "thanks" I replied dryly I got up going to look at myself in the mirror as rose sat on my bed still checking me out.

I walked back to my bed instead of sitting on my bed I Strateld rose connecting our lips into a soft kiss which quickly turned into a makeout which I stopped as i was tired and wanted to sleep "I have to go to sleep my love we can continue later" i told her laying down as she cuddled up to me.

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

WC: 681

Authors note:

It's been a while my loves I've had writers block and school I wanna drop out a become a stripper but nooo I cant anyways I hope you like it there will be bella drama there is a bit of fluff in her for yall I'm not sure you guys know who her soul-siblings are but we will meet them next chapter

I also changed a few things if you look at the older chapters I change her personality a bit how everything looks stuff like that

That's all I love you guys see yall next time hope both sides of your pillow are warm💋💋