chapter 6

*Edward's pov*

Well I had almost all my classes with my new girlfriend bella but when I asked her I felt a pain in my chest I wanted her to meet my family walking out of school with bella I walked towards my family they looked like they were in pain like I was but whatever "family this is my girlfriend bella swan" they looked at me like I was crazy then rosalie spoke.

*rosalie pov*

Our mate rushed out school with a hurt expression which made us all get a pain in the chest were our dead hearts lie she drove off then came...you guessed it Edward with our mates sister we all instantly got mad. " family this is my girlfriend bella swan" we all got angry while everyone could hold there anger except me "Really edward you got with a slut" I practically yelled "I dont know who you think you are telling Edward who he can love and be with"

Love her they just met and I know Edward feels the pain in his chest like us "I dont know who you think you are talking to first of all I saw you have a full on make-out sesh with Mike then I saw you kissing another dude and I saw and heard you having sex in the girls locker room with Ashton McCartney
and second of all you treat your sister like trash" I say now yelling luckily only a few people were here who were.

Jessica, mike, angela, eric, Ashton and Ashtons friends who were like six other guys " how's that any of your business" Edward asked me trying to look scary omg I'm going to kill my brother "but is this true" he asked bella "yeah so what you cant control me" spoke the slut as she waked to her truck flicked us off and drove off that bitch.

*Edwards pov*

I felt another pain in my chest I looked around to see only my car I went home to find my family talking about our 'mate' I rolled my eyes and went to my room.

Authors note
Angin sorry for the short chapter by tomorrow you will have a long chapter so be ready i love you all deeply thank you for the support I AM SO EXCITED I NOW HAVE 100 READS CAN YOU BELIEVE THAT LIKE OMG IM CRYING YOU ALL MEAN THE WORLD TO ME❤❤❤😊😊😊🎉🎉🎉