chapter 7

*Anna's pov*

Ever since  I saw bella with Edward I had a feeling like someone was tugging on my heart.

when I got home when I got home I went straight to my room I got my laptop and did some homework for a bit I assume bella is with a friend.

*knock knock* or she forgot her key I went down stairs all I saw was a box with my name when I got it to my room and found a note it said.

"Dear anna beth by the time you get this box I will be gone but in this box there in information on supernatural creatures when you were born I knew you would be Powerful and that your mates would be just as strong. I'm not sure how to say this but beth you're one of the most powerful witches I know in this box there are spell books and books on shapeshifters and vampires. I know it's a lot to take in your father knows about your power and will want you to tell him how you feel about this if you feel any pulls to people try to talk to them at some point that's all I love you babygirl.

Love- your mother"

I'm not sure how to feel i knew I was a witch but I didn't know there was more supernatural but I heard a car I sprinted downstairs to find bella and dad I ran into dad's arms hugging him.

"you guys are weird" bella said to us I let out a sigh it was 9pm "ok I'm heading to bed love you" I told dad before going upstairs.

I heard him say night love you to with that I showerd and went to bed.

*esme's pov*

Me and carlisle were waiting on the couch for our kids to come home earlier today we had felt a tug on our hearts.

I was about to ask carlisle what could cause it but all our kids came in yelling at Edward.

"what's going on with the yelling" I asked hoping to ease the yelling "Edward is dating our mate's sister and we think it hurt her" Alice spoke looking at her feet as jasper pulled her into his chest.

me and carlisle couldn't help the growls that escaped our mouths all of them looked at us in shock.

AUTHORS NOTE
Sorry for the short chapter by tomorrow you will have a lot more going on and a longer chapter if you have any requests let me know that's all BYEEEE❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤❤