Chapter 24: The planning

*2 year time skip*

*Gaege POV*
I joined the discord call with the boys, i had texted them earlier today, telling them that i needed their help planning something for Y/N, we've been together for two and a half years and our relationship is pretty solid, we rarely ever get into arguments, so i was planning on...proposing to her, but i need to the boys help.
"Oi cunt what is it?" Mully says as i join into the call.
"this is serious! COME ON!" I say, my New york accent coming out a bit at the end of my sentence.
"Damn, back off a bit Mully, he seems stressed out." Josh says in a smart tone.
"Yhea he does dawg, whats up Gaege?" Eddie asks with a bit of concern in his voice.
"Its nothin bad, i want to propose to my girl, as you know we have been together for a few years and i really feel like she is the one for me, she completes me." I explain.
I hear them all gasp in shock, like they didnt know this day was coming. They all start talking over eachother and even calling their wives in.
"EVERYONE CALM DOWN! we all expected him to pop the question soon enough so why are we all over exaggerating?" Grant says after about 10 minutes of the panic from the others, i start to get emotional.
"You're right, now lets help the homie out, we all proposed to our girls, its his turn." Eddie says with a warm smile.
"Our little juice is growing up." Josh says, shedding a single tear. I smile a bit and we all continue planning.

*Meanwhile; Y/N POV*
I heard Gaege go into his recording studio and close the door, i assume he is just recording with the boys, i shrug it off and get myself ready for a warm bath. I grab a towel from underneath the sink and grab some clean clothes, something comfy, i felt like it would fit the aesthetic since it was raining.

*Back with the boys; Gaege POV*
"Dude maybe your girls can come over to help keep her busy while i go shopping for a ring, with you boys by my side of course." I say happily.
They all nod their heads.
"Sounds like a plan dawg, GO YOU!" Eddie says with a smile.
"Cant wait, see you soon Juice." Josh says as he disconnects from the call. We all say our goodbyes and end the call, I unlock my door and open it then head upstairs to the kitchen, i hear Y/N singing in the bathroom, i chuckle and continue to the fridge where i pull out a monster and head over to the couch.

*A few days later*
The door bell rings and i run to get it, i open the door and see the boys, i motion my head towards the stairs.
"She is upstairs" i whisper.
"Babe! who is it?!" She asks from upstairs, i chuckle. Its like she knows, I think to myself.
"She doesn't know you guys are coming over, your girls can go surprise her." i whisper again, before responding back to her "Nobody baby! just some kids trying to sell cookies!" The others try their best to hold in a chuckle.
"Top-tier lie, Juice." Josh remarks. I roll my eyes and walk with them to my studio.
"Listen boys, she can't know you all are here, or she will end up sussing us out, so for now we go under the radar, im going to go tell her im heading to the store. you guys make a run for it." I tell them.

I then leave my studio and head upstairs to the girls. i knock before entering.
"Hey baby, im heading to the store, you want anything?" I ask her. She looks at me.
"Sure, maybe a Monster, oh yhea are the boys here? or just the girls?" She responds back, i get a bit nervous and make eye contact.
"No, just the girls this time.." I say, i put my head down to act sad, I like getting babied by her, she stands up and hugs me.
"Aww, maybe they will come and surprise you babe" She comforts with a smile.
"Maybe, im headed to the store now." I give her a kiss on the top of her head.
"See you later baby..." i say while looking at her, i then turn my attention to the others in the room "...Girls" i nod my head and walk out.

*At the jewelers*
I spent so much time looking at rings, until i found one that looked perfect. She would love this one, I think to myself, i smile and point at it.
"This one please..." I say, the worker takes it out and shows it to me, i get a closer look and nod my head. "Yes, this is the one" i say with a smile. I purchase the ring and we leave.