Chapter 11: The Plan

You hold his free hand while he is driving, you eventually rest your head on his shoulder. He smiles and caresses your hand gently. He begins humming the song he made for you and you end up falling asleep.

*Gaege POV*
She fell asleep on my shoulder, she is so cute when she sleeps, I think to myself. I smile and pull over for a second. I pull out my phone and add all the boys to a call.

"Hey boys" I whisper into the speaker.
"Hey Gaege, whats up?" Josh asks.
"Yhea, and why are you whispering?" Eddie adds on to josh's question.
"Is everything ok?" Mully asks
"Yhea, uhm, i have someone to introduce you guys to... When is the next time you all can make it out to me?" I whisper once again, trying not to wake you.
"uhh" The boys say in perfect sync, They start to get concerned of my behavior. I dont want them to be concerned but i cant just say i have a girlfriend, Especially because its not official, I think to myself.
"Well?" I ask.
"I can make it down in a few days." Eddie replies.
"Yhea we will all be there in a few days." Grant says.
"Ok..i gotta go now." I tell them right before hanging up.

I pull back on to the main street, i look down at Y/N and notice she is still sleeping soundly. I smile and continue to drive. They probably think i'm in some sort of danger, I think to myself and sigh. I mumble to myself and i start to feel Y/N move around and start to wake up. Act casual Gaege, don't act sus.., I tell myself. I get stopped at a red light, she wakes up and i smile at her.
"How was your nap, cutie?" I ask her, a light blush paints her face.
"It was good." She says with a smile.
She is always so cute, I think to myself as i get lost in her beautiful sparkling eyes.